Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are Dealbreakers For You?

No, and I mean absolutely NO coons. Dudes with that willie Lynch syndrome. If he isn't conscious at all, especially regarding black matters. Boring guys. Stuck up dudes. I like to laugh and goof off, if he's too serious, I can't deal with that. Nothing in common. Doesn't keep himself presentable.

Really don't liars

Really don't like chicks who are messy, always have something to interject about something that aint even their business....Shut the f up smh and just chill..That aint even yo fight to be getting in. smh

Really don't like chicks who fuss with their mama

Really don't like chicks who don't try to do things...such as cook, clean, bake etc. at least try

Really don't like chicks who keep dirty bath mirrors (man I hate that shit) clean that shit up shit.

Really don't like chicks who need to wear a whole bunch of make-up (morning, noon and night, everyday) smh

Really don't like chicks who keep a messy house, one heel be in the bathroom along with a used towel from the shower she took that night...panties and her bra laid across the bathroom counter..like um bih you just go leave this shit around like this [';;l;

But that's about it though:ha:

Men who always have "the tea" aka gossipin men. Lawd I swear this is an epidemic that needs to die. If his jeans tighter than mine...that's a no go. If he wears color contacts...that's a no way and gtfoh.

Really don't liars

Really don't like chicks who are messy, always have something to interject about something that aint even their business....Shut the f up smh and just chill..That aint even yo fight to be getting in. smh

Really don't like chicks who fuss with their mama

Really don't like chicks who don't try to do things...such as cook, clean, bake etc. at least try

Really don't like chicks who keep dirty bath mirrors (man I hate that shit) clean that shit up shit.

Really don't like chicks who need to wear a whole bunch of make-up (morning, noon and night, everyday) smh

Really don't like chicks who keep a messy house, one heel be in the bathroom along with a used towel from the shower she took that night...panties and her bra laid across the bathroom counter..like um bih you just go leave this shit around like this [';;l;

But that's about it though:ha:
Basically millennium kids or most women born after 1995? Lolll

No, and I mean absolutely NO coons. Dudes with that willie Lynch syndrome. If he isn't conscious at all, especially regarding black matters. Boring guys. Stuck up dudes. I like to laugh and goof off, if he's too serious, I can't deal with that. Nothing in common. Doesn't keep himself presentable.
tumblr_lxxfw57dxF1r79t01o2_r3_500_zpswwe0syq4.gif

I think I said boring and can't hold a conversation. That shit is sickening to me. If he don't laugh at my jokes, he gotta go. I am funny as hell to myself. Also, if he can't make me laugh, BYE !

(a mini rant)

I think I said boring and can't hold a conversation. That shit is sickening to me. If he don't laugh at my jokes, he gotta go. I am funny as hell to myself. Also, if he can't make me laugh, BYE !

(a mini rant)
4lSMiA6_zpssvejehjz.png

I would not like to be around a young lady that:

Has bad breath
A cup breasts
No rump
Always on her damn phone
Materialistic
Has No Common sense
Talks and uses slang like a guy would
Always bitching about something.

Stupid women, If you're stupid I can unintentionally be very condescending and an all around asshole.

No life goal or aspirations

poor hygiene
no self-knowledge
doesn't like hip hop
low ambition
doesn't like to read
pronounces clit as "click"

Shut ur oversized click havin ass up.

Sike nah, I always smh when mfs say click instead clit.

Back