Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What’s your dating scene like?

I'm at a weird spot where I'd like to get back out there but at the same time sometimes I just don't want to try putting all that effort in again. With today it's so much hurt, walls built, and untrustworthiness it's hard to connect today. Finding a woman with the right vibe could obviously change all that but, I also really like the peace I have at the moment. No arguments, I don't have to wake up to multiple angry missed messages and calls cause I happened to fall asleep. Peace of mind is big for me right now and I want to be sure I'll still have it of I ever try a relationship again.

Dating life here in Charlotte is good, bad and the ugly. Charlotte is full of women and I believe the ratio for women to men is like 1 to 5. Meaning it's like 5 women for every 1 man in the city.

I've been on a few dates that was cool met some great women it I knew it wasn't a match because I was on my wave and they was on theirs.

Met some that wasn't even close to my type but I went out with them because I was on my typical nigga shit because they had a body part that I like ie phat ass or breast lol smh and I was trying to smash no more no less.

Went out with a chick conversation over the phone was short but great. She passed the looks, smarts and career minded test. Her and link up and we finally get to talking and she hit me with the typical tell me about yourself line I go into my story of being single father raising my son and what not. Lol shorty hit me with hold on, I don't think this is going to work out. I'm not looking for a man with kids or baggage like you have. Lmao I was like oh aight then I called the waiter over asked for the check. Shorty got mad cause I didn't get mad. She went into a whole thing about men not being real and this and that.

The whole time I'm like oh.....aight then and she was getting madder that I wasn't engaging in her basically saying she don't fuck with niggas with kids. I paid the tab said let me walk you to your car. She was hot, I made sure she got into her car and went right back into the bar. Lol this heffa called me and cussed me out some more......all I said it was great meeting wishes it had worked out but have a blessed evening. LMAO shorty went the fuck in. Great times

Dating life here in Charlotte is good, bad and the ugly. Charlotte is full of women and I believe the ratio for women to men is like 1 to 5. Meaning it's like 5 women for every 1 man in the city.

I've been on a few dates that was cool met some great women it I knew it wasn't a match because I was on my wave and they was on theirs.

Met some that wasn't even close to my type but I went out with them because I was on my typical nigga shit because they had a body part that I like ie phat ass or breast lol smh and I was trying to smash no more no less.

Went out with a chick conversation over the phone was short but great. She passed the looks, smarts and career minded test. Her and link up and we finally get to talking and she hit me with the typical tell me about yourself line I go into my story of being single father raising my son and what not. Lol shorty hit me with hold on, I don't think this is going to work out. I'm not looking for a man with kids or baggage like you have. Lmao I was like oh aight then I called the waiter over asked for the check. Shorty got mad cause I didn't get mad. She went into a whole thing about men not being real and this and that.

The whole time I'm like oh.....aight then and she was getting madder that I wasn't engaging in her basically saying she don't fuck with niggas with kids. I paid the tab said let me walk you to your car. She was hot, I made sure she got into her car and went right back into the bar. Lol this heffa called me and cussed me out some more......all I said it was great meeting wishes it had worked out but have a blessed evening. LMAO shorty went the fuck in. Great times

Dang ....what was the age difference?

That was a few years ago so she was 5yrs younger then me.

I date 35-55 only deal established women who got shit going on

I asked because it's rare after a certain age to meet people who don't have kids. And my opinion on "baggage" or the automatic negative thoughts about what people consider to be baggage has changed.

To assume that someone who doesn't have kids is a better match is really highlighting that person's insecurities.

They automatically think about the dynamics of the kids parents, why it didn't work etc etc. Men be on this shit too.

I had a date similar where a guy went on a 30 minute lecture about how he as a childless man shouldn't have to bare the responsibility of another man's child(ren) and blah blah blah. Which confused me because having a kid is something that I make known very early on. The whole time he was going on his rant I was thinking to myself why on earth would this man even ask me out when he knew I had kids. I definitely wasn't going to argue over the BS (which what I think he wanted me to do), I just ordered something expensive for my troubles then blocked him as soon as I got in my car.

I had a date similar where a guy went on a 30 minute lecture about how he as a childless man shouldn't have to bare the responsibility of another man's child(ren) and blah blah blah. Which confused me because having a kid is something that I make known very early on. The whole time he was going on his rant I was thinking to myself why on earth would this man even ask me out when he knew I had kids. I definitely wasn't going to argue over the BS (which what I think he wanted me to do), I just ordered something expensive for my troubles then blocked him as soon as I got in my car.
Lol..imagine you at the table like
1640956870071.gif
“That’s a very cool story, I never thought about it like that”

Scumbag AP would say "she got kids, so you know she fucking"

Back