Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What’s your dating scene like?

It's an excuse. A lot of men want to get the most with the least effort and have stopped actually dating women. I get that some don't want to spend a whole lot of money only to get their time wasted, but the lack of effort and creativity is mind boggling at times.

Omar on the stand clip.gif

I can refer you to a few 6hr youtube videos that could give you a better understanding of this phenomenon.

You said you like podcasts, so these aren't that much different.

dude trying to hold in his laughter clip.gif

It's an excuse. A lot of men want to get the most with the least effort and have stopped actually dating women. I get that some don't want to spend a whole lot of money only to get their time wasted, but the lack of effort and creativity is mind boggling at times.
Chill let him make you dinner lol

Lol, that is funny. That is never my suggestion for a first date. I dont want anyone to know where I live on the first date. Dont know you yet.

It’s harder to find women that want more than a human sized jewel on their arm. They don’t want a relationship, they want a status to claim on social media. First date, you taking pics

:scust:
I oughta snatch ya phone and run

Yeah I tried Tinder at one point. It wasn't bad. I think I was on POF for like a week ....ew is all I have to say. Oh and I also tried Bumble. Idk online dating apps can work, just alot of sifting through lol. The paided ones like Match and E-Harmony probably have people who are more serious.

I don't think I would want to be bothered with any of dating apps of any kind if I wanted to start dating. You got some real weirdos on these apps both male & female. Then the ratio (I assume) from these apps are like 50 guys to like every 5-6 decent women. I never went near the paid dating apps just thought it was more of the same crap.

Back