Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What’s your dating scene like?

Yikes, this is horrible 😳. Yalls accounts of dating is depressing. As a female in Atlanta, there really is a place to met and vibe with people in whatever space you move. I lived in Denver( Aurora to be specific) and Miami. Both were not even close to Atlanta as far as the type of man I was interested in and space to meet my future boo. And contrary to all that shit about the LGBTQ+ here...its here but if that's not your lifestyle then it's not something you have to encounter. Hardly ever actually met someone from Atlanta but overall, the options are plentiful. Dating had its fun and entertaining moments.

Side note: I did encounter a handful of married men that wanted a side chick and thought it was cool or common.

If a guy says he wants you to be his side chick off the bat...it means he's used this approached multiple times and IT WORKED!

When one chick says no...the other will say yes. Lol

If a guy says he wants you to be his side chick off the bat...it means he's used this approached multiple times and IT WORKED!

When one chick says no...the other will say yes. Lol

Yeah one dude got a little attitude, like how dare u question the ring on my finger. That was a bold man! I realized I was attracting these men...so I worked on myself.

Yeah one dude got a little attitude, like how dare u question the ring on my finger. That was a bold man! I realized I was attracting these men...so I worked on myself.

And you in ATL too. Shiiieeeettt...some of them women down there don't mind it. Either they tryin to get a comeuppance...don't wanna deal wit the issues of a relationship...or just doing it until something else come along.

And you in ATL too. Shiiieeeettt...some of them women down there don't mind it. Either they tryin to get a comeuppance...don't wanna deal wit the issues of a relationship...or just doing it until something else come along.

Lol tru, real love hard to come by

Yeah I tried Tinder at one point. It wasn't bad. I think I was on POF for like a week ....ew is all I have to say. Oh and I also tried Bumble. Idk online dating apps can work, just alot of sifting through lol. The paided ones like Match and E-Harmony probably have people who are more serious.

Last edited:
Yikes, this is horrible 😳. Yalls accounts of dating is depressing. As a female in Atlanta, there really is a place to met and vibe with people in whatever space you move. I lived in Denver( Aurora to be specific) and Miami. Both were not even close to Atlanta as far as the type of man I was interested in and space to meet my future boo. And contrary to all that shit about the LGBTQ+ here...its here but if that's not your lifestyle then it's not something you have to encounter. Hardly ever actually met someone from Atlanta but overall, the options are plentiful. Dating had its fun and entertaining moments.

Side note: I did encounter a handful of married men that wanted a side chick and thought it was cool or common.
Where you stay at in Atlanta?

Back