Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s the dumbest argument you had?

When I was staying on campus had to stockpile on snacks cuz the food court closed early and niggas be up late no telling when you might want something to quick. Ladies come over got something for them, you never know. Anyway,

My mans was visiting and we got into an argument because I didn't want to open MY pack of cookies.

When I was staying on campus had to stockpile on snacks cuz the food court closed early and niggas be up late no telling when you might want something to quick. Ladies come over got something for them, you never know. Anyway,

My mans was visiting and we got into an argument because I didn't want to open MY pack of cookies.
That reminds how one day me and my guys were hanging w these birds in their dorm room...the chief bird who was hating heavy was getting on my nerves , we all order sammiches somehow she was laying on the ground w her sammich....the chicks minus one go outside to discuss who they gonna smash , ole girl left her sammich on the ground w the wrapper between the sammich and the ground ( nasty chick) my drunk ass hop off the top bunk and land on her sammich....I fix it up right quick she come back in bout to eat the shit ,her homie takes her outside and tells her bout me stepping on her sammich she comes back in pissed.... all hell broke loose...no one got no ass that night lol

Yeah, on one level. The story of my life... the woman at the Subway restaurant just told me that she was scared of me until I laughed at her joke. I'm not one of those smiley type cats and I think some people get intimidated by my size and my 'locs.

In reality I'm actually a pretty chill dude who doesn't have a problem with most people. When the cops come though, they always call for backup...haha.
Locs let me see!!

Mike: you mind if I get one of these cookies?
Me: I ain't about to open them yet but when I do you can get one.

Mike:I don't understand why I can't just have one, you don't have to eat it like I don't get it.
Me: My nigga! It's my shit if I don't want to open it then I don't have to open it.

Mike: You kinda acting like a female nigga I should be able to have one since you don't even want one.
Me: I'll open them when I feel like it. I'll throw these bitches away if I want to.

Mike: that's fucking childish bro like for real.
Me: why is this so hard for you to get? I don't want to open them right now.

Mike: so you calling me stupid because you wanna be fucking selfish over a fucking cookie
Me: on some real shit fuck you and them cookies.

Mike: I'll beat your ass nigga
Me: my nigga it's whatever you wanna you can get the fuck up out my room and you still ain't getting a cookie

We was legit about to scrap over some cookies. By the far the dumbest argument I ever had.

lmfaoooooo

So, I decided I was gonna be a girly girl and start carrying a purse. My sons dad and I was out shopping and every time it was time to get in the car, we would be waiting until I found the keys in the purse. We left Walmart and when we got to the car, he got mad because I was digging for the keys again. So he said “why don’t you get the keys out before we reach the car so we don’t have to be standing out here.” I got mad and said no. Lmaooooo. So we started arguing forreal and I stopped looking for the keys. Then he said “GET THE DAMN KEYS!” and i started rummaging through that damn purse again and arguing. He was so mad. We was really out there arguing for nothing. Quiet ride all the way home.

Mike: you mind if I get one of these cookies?
Me: I ain't about to open them yet but when I do you can get one.

Mike:I don't understand why I can't just have one, you don't have to eat it like I don't get it.
Me: My nigga! It's my shit if I don't want to open it then I don't have to open it.

Mike: You kinda acting like a female nigga I should be able to have one since you don't even want one.
Me: I'll open them when I feel like it. I'll throw these bitches away if I want to.

Mike: that's fucking childish bro like for real.
Me: why is this so hard for you to get? I don't want to open them right now.

Mike: so you calling me stupid because you wanna be fucking selfish over a fucking cookie
Me: on some real shit fuck you and them cookies.

Mike: I'll beat your ass nigga
Me: my nigga it's whatever you wanna you can get the fuck up out my room and you still ain't getting a cookie

We was legit about to scrap over some cookies. By the far the dumbest argument I ever had.

I laughed...but I fuccin see your point bruh.

That nigga was actin like crack fiend over some cookies. He got diabetes? Was his sugar low that night or something? Lol!

That reminds how one day me and my guys were hanging w these birds in their dorm room...the chief bird who was hating heavy was getting on my nerves , we all order sammiches somehow she was laying on the ground w her sammich....the chicks minus one go outside to discuss who they gonna smash , ole girl left her sammich on the ground w the wrapper between the sammich and the ground ( nasty chick) my drunk ass hop off the top bunk and land on her sammich....I fix it up right quick she come back in bout to eat the shit ,her homie takes her outside and tells her bout me stepping on her sammich she comes back in pissed.... all hell broke loose...no one got no ass that night lol

Lmao

Lol man.......If yall dont know by now @Love is the vaguest person on the site. It is what it is. She ambiguous

Even without her telling the 'story', the vagueness that there could be a story was funny to me

Stop pressing her yo
Maybe there is a reason for the vagueness, like if she wasnt so vague we'd figure who she really is! Hmmmm the plots thickens.

I laughed...but I fuccin see your point bruh.

That nigga was actin like crack fiend over some cookies. He got diabetes? Was his sugar low that night or something? Lol!

Lol nah as far as I know. He was used to getting his way, grew up with his mom and was the only child. Recipe for disaster

Back