Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s the dumbest argument you had?

Me and my sons mom got into a big ass fight over a fuckin’ McDonald’s breakfast fiasco that I STILL maintain she was mad ignorant for even initiating...and we haven’t been together for at least 12 years...

I’m at work one Saturday morning and I’m about to get off so I call her and ask her if she wants summin’ to eat...she says “yeah...get me a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit and get your son an order in pancakes...” I’m like “bet!!” So I go to tha spot and see that tha breakfast platter come wit all that shit...pancakes, a sausage patty, eggs and a biscuit...that shit only like $4...separately them shits was gonna be like $10...so I get to tha crib and she spazzes TF out about how that’s not what she wanted and I shoulda just said I didn’t ever listen to her about tha smallest shit so she know I’m not listening to summin’ important and blah blah blah...needless to say this was just a reoccurring issue of bullshit arguments we’d start wit each other I guess in an effort to push tha other out tha door...this 1 was pretty close to tha straw that broke tha camels back tho lol

I almost got into it with some dumb bitch who wasn’t doing her job. I ended up ignoring her cause I hate arguing over stupid stuff.

The point was to share the stupid argument so we could all laugh at how stupid it was. I feel ripped off of a story now.

It wasn’t funny just some goofy bitch pressing her luck

Lol man.......If yall dont know by now @Love is the vaguest person on the site. It is what it is. She ambiguous

Even without her telling the 'story', the vagueness that there could be a story was funny to me

Stop pressing her yo

Watched two deaf ppl argue in the middle of the social security office about money and meth. I was the only one who knew everything they were saying. Everyone else just could see they were angry and arguing.

Back