Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s the dumbest argument you had?

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Everybody mad today or something. Two people were about to fight in front of my car over some dumb shit. Then it was two Mexicans arguing about something dumb at the gas pump.

when I say dumb , I mean so dumb you look back and feel stupid. The Mexican couple was arguing about the car seat sitting crooked. The woman said it was straight. The man said no it was leaning. I looked at the car seat. It was straight but ain’t nobody was even in the damn seat. They was slamming the door and stomping off and everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Mane mofo leaving a empty glass in the fridge. I was like why you do this she like I like my drink to be cold..... im like the fuck you getting juice/ water out the fridge shit Is already cold. Shit really irks me or when she leaves a swig of juice in the fridge arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've mentioned this b4, but the shyt still irks me...her not cleaning all HER crap in the other room. I only got pissed off b/c the muthafucca actually had the AUDACITY to get mad at me for addressing the shyt!

She legit was arguing about wanting me to be ok wit the room lookin like tornado ransacked it. Her logic..."Well it's not gonna kill you. Just don't look at it!"...and then tried to make it seem like the person in the wrong was ME!!

I was in the right, but the fact that I had to explain myself, and tell another grown azzz person to clean up after themselves...that was dumb on my part. Especially when the evidence is right there in front of us. This why I dont waste my time arguing dumb shyt. Smh

Last edited:
I had a job that provided me a vehicle, so I ended up using the vehicle for personal uses so much that I stop using my own car. I should prefix this whole thing with the admission that I was heavily into drugs at the time. Anyway, cause i wasnt using the whip I let my cousin use it.

The whip was fully paid for and all I paid for was insurance. Anyway one day I get mail that my insurance is past due by two months. I call my cousin and told her the deal was that she use my car but she had to pay the insurance. She said "germs, we never agreed to that, and u never said that". I swore I did and got really, animated wit her over the phone.

She ends up cursing me out, I show up at her house. Call some random wreck place and sold the whip that cost me 6gs for 100 dollars just to spite her. And I say all that to say, years later I realized that I did infact have that whole insurance conversation I'm my own mind in a drug induced fantasy.

:blush:
I had a job that provided me a vehicle, so I ended up using the vehicle for personal uses so much that I stop using my own car. I should prefix this whole thing with the admission that I was heavily into drugs at the time. Anyway, cause i wasnt using the whip I let my cousin use it.

The whip was fully paid for and all I paid for was insurance. Anyway one day I get mail that my insurance is past due by two months. I call my cousin and told her the deal was that she use my car but she had to pay the insurance. She said "germs, we never agreed to that, and u never said that". I swore I did and got really, animated wit her over the phone.

She ends up cursing me out, I show up at her house. Call some random wreck place and sold the whip that cost me 6gs for 100 dollars just to spite her. And I say all that to say, years later I realized that I did infact have that whole insurance conversation I'm my own mind in a drug induced fantasy.

tumblr_mtme8kg0iw1r9nmxso4_r1_500.gif

Arguing with my kid about if the glass is half full or half empty. ITS HALF!! that's it, there is nothing more. She wanted to convince me its depends on this or that, no, the glass is independent of you, me, everyone and anything. There is no, its depends, if we all dead the glass is still half it doesnt matter wtf or htf it got that way!! Its half!

But this kid should work for the MIB cuz she good AF at convincing people they didnt see, hear or read what they think they did, she will carry on so long and hard you will begin to doubt yourself. Brutal af. She would not let the half glass go I was legit getting mad like are we seriously arguing about a philosophical hypothetical glass rn!?!??! I'm right and I'm not changing my mind!

I was in that meeting cracking up like look ain’t no need to move this further I’m the main one always leaving time on the microwave....” who gon check me?”
Its pettiness over a pet peeve like it's so hard to take a nanosecond out of your day to press reset. Miserable ass mfs.

My woman drags me out to one of these wackass fall roadside displays that they set up on the side of the road this time of year to sell pumpkins. There must have been about 20 bins full of pumpkins of all different shapes and sizes. As we are looking around for a good sized one for Halloween, there are maybe 20 other people milling about. I am looking half-assed at one bin full of pumpkins while my woman holds up a funky looking pumpkin she has found to get my opinion on it. She is calling out to me when some heifer grabs the pumpkin out of her hand claiming that it is "her" pumpkin. Not seeing me, her boyfriend gets all agro and starts screaming at my woman as well. Knowing that I'm out on probation, my woman gets a horrified look on her face as she knows I'm about to mop the floor with this bitch and her man for grabbing the pumpkin and yelling at her. I am 6 foot 3 and about 235 pounds so when I angrily walk over, before I even say anything, the guy starts copping pleas and his chick looks like she has seen a ghost. The guy selling pumpkins mysteriously appears out of nowhere and, sensing a beating is about to go down at his pumpkin stand, runs over to play "peacemaker". I have yet to even say anything and words like "you are being filmed" and "the police are being called" start getting tossed around. My woman says "they're not worth it, let's go" and we bounce.

Fuck Hallowe'en! LOL...

My woman drags me out to one of these wackass fall roadside displays that they set up on the side of the road this time of year to sell pumpkins. There must have been about 20 bins full of pumpkins of all different shapes and sizes. As we are looking around for a good sized one for Halloween, there are maybe 20 other people milling about. I am looking half-assed at one bin full of pumpkins while my woman holds up a funky looking pumpkin she has found to get my opinion on it. She is calling out to me when some heifer grabs the pumpkin out of her hand claiming that it is "her" pumpkin. Not seeing me, her boyfriend gets all agro and starts screaming at my woman as well. Knowing that I'm out on probation, my woman gets a horrified look on her face as she knows I'm about to mop the floor with this bitch and her man for grabbing the pumpkin and yelling at her. I am 6 foot 3 and about 235 pounds so when I angrily walk over, before I even say anything, the guy starts copping pleas and his chick looks like she has seen a ghost. The guy selling pumpkins mysteriously appears out of nowhere and, sensing a beating is about to go down at his pumpkin stand, runs over to play "peacemaker". I have yet to even say anything and words like "you are being filmed" and "the police are being called" start getting tossed around. My woman says "they're not worth it, let's go" and we bounce.

Fuck Hallowe'en! LOL...

Be honest...you lowkey enjoyed the fact that your presence terrified them didn't you? Didn't that shyt feel good? Lol!

Be honest...you lowkey enjoyed the fact that your presence terrified them didn't you? Didn't that shyt feel good? Lol!

Yeah, on one level. The story of my life... the woman at the Subway restaurant just told me that she was scared of me until I laughed at her joke. I'm not one of those smiley type cats and I think some people get intimidated by my size and my 'locs.

In reality I'm actually a pretty chill dude who doesn't have a problem with most people. When the cops come though, they always call for backup...haha.

Back