Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s the best way to get a number from a girl in person?

It's all about the mindset. Before I approach a girl I imagine me as an actor being in a role. After I visualize myself being in that masculine sexy suave mode I grab her lightly by her forearm without putting much pressure and I look her in the eyes. Then you ask basic stuff like what's your name how old are you and then you are like "I was watching you and you caught my attention, give me your number" the key here is to not ask her "can I have your number" but make statements and kinda demand things if she says yes then you wish her a goodnight if she says no again you wish her goodnight in a cocky way as if she is the one losing. That's all
Bruh lol

When I was in the game, my pick up line was

"Excuse me, how you doing, my name Fox, how about yours, and we she tell me hers, to show my confidence I would stop and stare at her for at least ten seconds and I kid you not this shit worked with a efficiency score of 98 percent .

tenor.gif

I say her name because they normally confused at that point, and I say

*Name*, " I'm gonna sign your pitty on the running kine"

And I promise you this be their response right after
tenor.gif

and THEY ask ME for my number.

Don't do this.
Women respect cues of gendered dominance while flirting, even in spite all of these claimings for equality. If you ask for her number, whether she agreed or not her final impression about you is that you are less of some busy, self-entrepreneurial hustler feigning vindication and more of a thirsty, simping player with a very weak sex appeal game.

Always being the hunter and the hunted. Not the hunted and the hunter.

Lol haven’t gotten that one yet but I’m pretty good at picking my spots

Maybe this is relatively relying on my social environment and what people automatically expects from black men, but I stopped being the first to say hello to most everyone, especially toward women. I've simply realized that when I feigned vindication or being mindfully busy at a work, the same women who were throwing disdainful glances at me for having warmly greeted them more but once (a redundant habit from the days I used to be assumed by others as the "kind boy" I learned tbe hard way to get rid off) were lusting back after me or were eager to say me "hi"within a matter of minutes to hours.

Since then, whenever I'm dropping this newly found skill on the table, the chances of success are 90%. I even got pregnant clients and prideful women going after me just by doing that!

Maybe this is relatively relying on my social environment and what people automatically expects from black men, but I stopped being the first to say hello to most everyone, especially toward women. I've simply realized that when I feigned vindication or being mindfully busy at a work, the same women who were throwing disdainful glances at me for having warmly greeted them more but once (a redundant habit from the days I used to be assumed by others as the "kind boy" I learned tbe hard way to get rid off) were lusting back after me or were eager to say me "hi"within a matter of minutes to hours.

Since then, whenever I'm dropping this newly found skill on the table, the chances of success are 90%. I even got pregnant clients and prideful women going after me just by doing that!

Oh yea...you only say hi after you catch em looking. I always ignore women who ignore me.

Ive been asking for there number since the 90s and nobody givin it like that . You need to sign up on a online dating site. Its the easiest way

Back