Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s the best way to get a number from a girl in person?

Life is short. Don't play games, just ask.

They dislike being asked out without any smidge of gameplay. To be honest, they prefer beinf the ones asking out for a number.

Lest, that's what I observed based upon my own experiences and those of other men around my former social circles.

Hide her phone then offer to call it to help her find it

I've seen niggas kidnap the phone to get the chick. They basically comfort and act like they looking out for her to get the phone to try and get her to eventually come fuck, they offer to pay niggas if they "find" the phone. If all fails they come away with a new phone.

This is the nastiest tactic to get pussy I've seen in my years of security and I'm automatically writing you off if I see you doing it.

I've already seen a black French Youtube creator feigning from losing his mobilsle to get the female passersbys phone him, to forthright announce them anytime that was a trick to get their numbers... and they loved it.

And we're speaking about France. I've never tried this trick yet, though. Hm, maybe once or twice quite successfully, my memory is slipping.

Back