Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s the best way to get a number from a girl in person?

It's all about the mindset. Before I approach a girl I imagine me as an actor being in a role. After I visualize myself being in that masculine sexy suave mode I grab her lightly by her forearm without putting much pressure and I look her in the eyes. Then you ask basic stuff like what's your name how old are you and then you are like "I was watching you and you caught my attention, give me your number" the key here is to not ask her "can I have your number" but make statements and kinda demand things if she says yes then you wish her a goodnight if she says no again you wish her goodnight in a cocky way as if she is the one losing. That's all

It's all about the mindset. Before I approach a girl I imagine me as an actor being in a role. After I visualize myself being in that masculine sexy suave mode I grab her lightly by her forearm without putting much pressure and I look her in the eyes. Then you ask basic stuff like what's your name how old are you and then you are like "I was watching you and you caught my attention, give me your number" the key here is to not ask her "can I have your number" but make statements and kinda demand things if she says yes then you wish her a goodnight if she says no again you wish her goodnight in a cocky way as if she is the one losing. That's all
Nigga said I'm tired of asking, I demanding.....

Back