Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s the 3 worst jobs you’ve had?

People do that here too, thats not so bothersome. It's people like this one man, who stayed for a week. Trying to do daily inspections, but he didn't want us in the room. Told my boss he's up to no good. Boss says nah he's fine. Guy checks out and all the bedding is covered in shit cuz he spent the last week fucking himself in the ass with lube which liquefied his ass. Entire room was overhauled.

Inspected one room and there was these small bits of what looked like torn up paper. As I'm asking the housekeeper wtf it was she bends down to inspect it. All of the sudden she yells "FFS BA! YOU HAVE ME PLAYING WITH DEAD SKIN!!" I laughed so fucking hard.
YUCK
I had a homie that worked at a sex shop back in the day. They kept replacement plastic containers and backup cases cause some of them would be disgusting coming back

When I was working in car audio, one of the chains I worked for in Detroit had a store that got robbed at gunpoint by several niggas in a van. I happened to be driving by that shop while it was being robbed and almost fell through to chop it up with the crew 'cause it was after-hours and the only time one of the spots was open late was because there was a high dollar custom job wrapping up. Decided not to stop and kept pushing down 8 mile.

Everybody working there was completely shook after that shit. Niggas having nightmares and everything.

Sound like something a getaway driver would say

1. NAVY - I was too hard headed to stay in and do 20 years. I hated petty officers that let ranks get to their head. Started out as E-3 Deck Seaman/ Deckhand(Boatswain's Mate). I was also a Master Helmsman. I came out as an E-4 Electrician's Mate with an Honorable Discharge. Got into a lot of fights with higher ranks that thought they could boss me around. I was an E-5 but got demoted for beating up an officer who was an Ensign.

2. Staten Island Ferry - I used my experience from what I learned in the Navy. I also have a degree in Maritime Technology. Working for the ferry was my second stint with NYCDOT. My 1st position was a Construction & Utility Street Inspector. When I switched positions I regreted it because the Ferry has a lot of racist on there. Every black person that worked there was in some kind of trouble. I unexpectedly quit and started to work for Con Edison. Pay was so much better

3. Foreman - I left ConEd for a little bit and started to work for their sub contractors that clean manholes. Cleaning electrical manholes is one of those dirty jobs. You have to wear PPE and a hazmat suit with a respirator. Also was in charge of cleaning transformers spills. I got into a fight with a co worker while doing work for Amtrak in Penn Station at Madison Square Garden. Co worker was a slacker and a bad omen at a construction site. I dont have patience to train apprentices in a fast paced environment. The co worker wanted to use the bathroom and didn't know where it was. I just knew that punk was just gonna sleep on the toilet evading work. When I showed him the bathroom and started to walk away he threw a water bottle and hit me on the head. That right there made me lose my mind. While the coworker was walking to the bathroom, he didn't know I was coming for him. As soon as he got to the door, he looked back and saw me with fear. I yoked him up and started punching him. Then took the water he threw at me and poured it on his head. Then I spit on him. Penn Station police saw everything and broke the fight up. My job fired both of us. They were willing to rehire me but I went back to ConEd

I used to work in a hotel. Sum latin american ppl throw their toilet paper n the waste basket after they shit n not in the toilet.

Have bathroom stinkin like shit
They might come from a place that has old or terrible pipes. That is how it was in greece. Their pipes are in old condition so they tell people dont flush toilet paper as it will cause clogs.

I used to work in a hotel. Sum latin american ppl throw their toilet paper n the waste basket after they shit n not in the toilet.

Have bathroom stinkin like shit

yup. I had to take a piss at one of the Mexican grocery stores out here and it smelled of shit super tough 'cause there was shitty toilet paper in the trashcan.

-Moving company- long hours, strenuous physical labor, made $8/hr…had a piece of furniture land on my neck, quit and signed up for college the same week.

Drug dealer- I was terrible at it. Kept gettin high on my own supply or givin free drugs to bitches to party with…quit, the reward never justified the risk. Plus my plug was a family friend. He told me to stop bc I sucked and if he was anyone else, he woulda killed me for fuckin up the consignment so many times.

Dishwasher- it was my 1st job, it was cool until I realized smellin like dirty dishes, working in a hot ass kitchen during summer while making $5/hr was ridiculous

I never understood why sum ppl think its cool to trash hotel rooms?

Sum ones gotta clean up dat shit n its usually a poor immigrant

Bruh people in general don't take care of shit they don't own.

I worked for Dollar car rental after HS, and I can't tell you how many down right filthy ass cars came back.

That's not including the ones that MF decided to be Pablo Escobar in.

Last edited:
-Moving company- long hours, strenuous physical labor, made $8/hr…had a piece of furniture land on my neck, quit and signed up for college the same week.

Drug dealer- I was terrible at it. Kept gettin high on my own supply or givin free drugs to bitches to party with…quit, the reward never justified the risk. Plus my plug was a family friend. He told me to stop bc I sucked and if he was anyone else, he woulda killed me for fuckin up the consignment so many times.

Dishwasher- it was my 1st job, it was cool until I realized smellin like dirty dishes, working in a hot ass kitchen during summer while making $5/hr was ridiculous
I almost damaged my back with that moving company. Carrying couches down flights of stairs was horrible especially if we had to take our shoes off

Summer '03 this dude Brian my homie knew hooked me up with a job working at this car wash. I was just gonna be there for the summer but the owner was pretty cool and said if I do a good job he might hire me part-time. I'm hella hype cuz I wanted to get back to school clothes and have a lil money in my pocket.

One day I get to there and Brian and the owner Mr. Garza are going at it I'm like oh shit he finally caught this nigga B stealing!😂 Brian like "fuck this shit we ain't working for no racist!" "We out! let's go Frank!" Im like what the fuck?! I ain't ask no questions we dipped. Mr. Garza had a daughter who would work the register sometimes, her and Brian were fuckin. Mr. Garza found out cuz this simp Gilbert told him.

No Sean John velour sweat suit for me

Last edited:
Moving tyres onto lorries - didn't last a day, plus adding that the floor manager was a cunt who made it clear we were all expendable and I walked out by midday

Cold calling people to sell cancer insurance - during my uni days and I knew they paid you just for the training which ended up being fun. By the time I was actually on the floor making calls it was just grim. Seriously, who wants to be called in the evening after a long day of work to asked if you want to buy cancer insurance... I was gone after a few weeks.

Selling dodgy advertising - I had a feeling the company was dodgy but I didn't realise how dodgy until after anyways. Basically cold calling small businesses to sell advertising space that was worth fuck all. They got rid of me after a day because I didn't sell anything... Years later they're on the news as a load of people running the company got locked up for fraud.

There's a load of other shitty small jobs I'd have done in my time I can't remember right now.

Summer '03 this dude Brian my homie knew hooked me up with a job working at this car wash. I was just gonna be there for the summer but the owner was pretty cool and said if I do a good job he might hire me part-time. I'm hella hype cuz I wanted to get back to school clothes and have a lil money in my pocket.

One day I get to there and Brian and the owner Mr. Garza are going at it I'm like oh shit he finally caught this nigga B stealing!😂 Brian like "fuck this shit we ain't working for no racist!" "We out! let's go Frank!" Im like what the fuck?! I ain't ask no questions we dipped. Mr. Garza had a daughter who would work the register sometimes, her and Brian were fuckin. Mr. Garza found out cuz this simp Gilbert told him.

No Sean John velour sweat suit for me

Not the nigga doing dirt quitting for you...
wNVvkwK.png

WillingRemarkableIchneumonfly-size_restricted.gif

I almost damaged my back with that moving company. Carrying couches down flights of stairs was horrible especially if we had to take our shoes off

my back still fucked up from that shit. Worst job I ever had. Had to bring down a baby grand piano from a 3rd floor apartment in the hood once. Never looked at pianos and stairs the same after that…ptsd for real

my back still fucked up from that shit. Worst job I ever had. Had to bring down a baby grand piano from a 3rd floor apartment in the hood once. Never looked at pianos and stairs the same after that…ptsd for real
Lol I never had to move a piano thank God, I think the biggest thing I have to move was a 9 foot wood grain 1970’s dresser down a flight of stairs

My worst job was also my goat job when i was working building doorman cuz my girlfriend at the time would slide thru and top me off in the basement bathroom during down time lmao. We would chill in lobby and then she would give me “the eye” and i knew what time it was.

be back soon sign and off we went 😂😂. It was like clockwork. Never got caught too. The clip on tie was putting her in a trance😂

I miss her.

Back