Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

Charlotte Hale Delores or Helores is the violent Delores

The OG Delores changed her mind about killing all humans,but Helores is still with that same plan.
Og Delores is dead she was deleted Charlotte Hale Delores is vengeful because what they done to her kid and husband.

She doesn't have to be on her killing but it seems like they didn't achieve her wish of achieving a place for host to live freely

Og Delores is dead she was deleted Charlotte Hale Delores is vengeful because what they done to her kid and husband.

She doesn't have to be on her killing but it seems like they didn't achieve her wish of achieving a place for host to live freely
Delores isn't dead dead.Her memory was wiped,but she could be remade just like Bernard was remade.And like how Bernard made the OG Delores.

Plus aren't there still some other versions of Delores in other bodies like the Asian man and the Latino dude who gave Bernard that box to go to the sublime?

Yeah Helores is mad about that,but that was already the plan up until the finale's last scenes.

Helores pretty much has a similar revenge story as Maeve and Delores but has gone rogue on the opposite side to Caleb,Maeve,Bernard,and Delores.

Delores isn't dead dead.Her memory was wiped,but she could be remade just like Bernard was remade.And like how Bernard made the OG Delores.

Plus aren't there still some other versions of Delores in other bodies like the Asian man and the Latino dude who gave Bernard that box to go to the sublime?

Yeah Helores is mad about that,but that was already the plan up until the finale's last scenes.

Helores pretty much has a similar revenge story as Maeve and Delores but has gone rogue on the opposite side to Caleb,Maeve,Bernard,and Delores.
Lmao this is why I hate this show.

Those offspring Delores didn't have the same level of consciousness and witt.

I'm intrigued to see how this Delores turns out because she referenced growing up on a farm with her dad before changing it to a city.

And William has all the host data now? Is that why teddy turned up

Lmao this is why I hate this show.

Those offspring Delores didn't have the same level of consciousness and witt.

I'm intrigued to see how this Delores turns out because she referenced growing up on a farm with her dad before changing it to a city.

And William has all the host data now? Is that why teddy turned up
LMFAO here we go

Mind bending time.

This shit bout to have me scressed.

that's pretty easy.She still on the original Delores mission to kill and or enslave the ppl.

She's replacing ppl of power with hosts.
I get that but is she opening the park again to collect people data?? She already has the president there quicker methods than rich people going to a park lol

Not sure what's up with Caleb.Still wondering how/if he survived that injury from the ep 1 flashback ?

I think Caleb and Maeve smashed at some point.

Oh shit my guy from Heroes.

The MIB host is a mean SOB.

I love me some Tessa.Yum

I still don't know what's happening with Christina exactly.I think she's an NPC in either a new park or this is a fidelity test, or she's in the host heaven place

I know her black best friend is not to be trusted.

So maybe they're kidnapping and keeping the original ppl alive so that their hosts won't go crazy like the Delos owner did when it realized the OG human version was dead.

VP look like Barack Slowbama

The MIB lives.

I wonder how the MIB eats and uses the bathroom in that coma state?

They might replace everybody who comes to that new park they opened.

Yeah still don't know what's going on really.

I get that but is she opening the park again to collect people data?? She already has the president there quicker methods than rich people going to a park lol
That dude is the Vice President.

Yeah IDK exactly,but maybe they want to replace more powerful ppl.

I doubt we know what's happening for 2 more eps.

Architect from the Matrix vibes with the Native dude

Same Fight club type scene from the end of season 3

I wonder how many yrs it's been?

oh shit a fake Delores and MIB/ Teddy loop.

Bernard is Dr Strange in infinity War.

So Bernard can just kill ppl/ hosts in broad daylight ?

IDK if it's supposed to be a twist ,but I'm guessing that ,that woman who picked up Bernard is Caleb's daughter in the future.

1st season vibes in the park and control rooms.

It' s a trap

oh shit it's literally season 1 again

The white spooky drones and black goo remind me of Prometheus.

I hate groups of insects together.

If Caleb's baby mother or wife and kid are in danger from that security guard, why did he wait so long to try to do something to them?

Bernard looks like Joe Budden in 12- 15 yrs

I'm wondering if the hosts are making a park where hosts go to control humans like Westworld.

Thought Frankie was a wrap.That might not be her This a trap.Must be the scene from the trailer.

Yep I thought so .Shit.Goteeeeeeem

We back on our bullshit with Westworld being fire again!

They tried to confuse the shit out of us last season. They learned from it and got straight to the point while leaving so much for theory discussion.

Wtf is hale up to.
Dope touches with the subtle changes from Sweetwater to the 20s.
Is that Maeve daughter with the mad max crew?

Architect from the Matrix vibes with the Native dude

Same Fight club type scene from the end of season 3

I wonder how many yrs it's been?

oh shit a fake Delores and MIB/ Teddy loop.

Bernard is Dr Strange in infinity War.

So Bernard can just kill ppl/ hosts in broad daylight ?

IDK if it's supposed to be a twist ,but I'm guessing that ,that woman who picked up Bernard is Caleb's daughter in the future.

1st season vibes in the park and control rooms.

It' s a trap

oh shit it's literally season 1 again

The white spooky drones and black goo remind me of Prometheus.

I hate groups of insects together.

If Caleb's baby mother or wife and kid are in danger from that security guard, why did he wait so long to try to do something to them?

Bernard looks like Joe Budden in 12- 15 yrs

I'm wondering if the hosts are making a park where hosts go to control humans like Westworld.

Thought Frankie was a wrap.That might not be her This a trap.Must be the scene from the trailer.

Yep I thought so .Shit.Goteeeeeeem
Fake Delores offended me lol

I didn't even think about the possibility of that being Frankie that Bernard was talking to. Great shout

Nvm I don't know why I thought this lol that girl is clearly Caleb daughter

That's the first thing I thought when I saw her. I'll be shocked if it turns out otherwise.

Forgot until that scene that this shit be operating on different timelines. Was slightly confused but this episode brought some things together.

Glad the show getting back to being crack.

Back