Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

Man I forgot how it all ended, I dont normally do this but Im gonna have to go back and watch s2 maybe s1 again... Its one of those series you need to know every intricate detail...

Yeah I gotta go back and watch the last episode. I fell asleep.

We gotta wait until 2020 because of the eighth season of game of thrones.

They got viewers programmed. What does one to do with the other? @Northside7

This one of the reasons I want to cut the cord. They just milking the subscriptions now. Pump me my motherfucking content I pay for expeditiously.
*t.i. voice*

Westworld the next thing I’m looking forward to from HBO

I’ve heard good things about Barry and Succession but idk when I’ll get around to watching those.

Which one should I start first?
Well Barry just finished its second season. I'm bout halfway through it and it's really good. Succession only has 1 season but s2 dont come out til August. Barry is more of a comedy and succession is more of a drama. So it's up to you what mood you're in. Cant go wrong with either tho.

You don't watch nothing else on hbo?

I fuck with insecure.
I watched here and now witch no one talked about and yall got it canceled.
I was here for the true detective shit with yall.
I fuck with crashing. Big little lies was dope. I caught curb your enthusiasm late in the game but I've watched the series 3 times already.
Season 3 of the leftovers was straight bullshit. Again alot of you didn't fuck with it tho. Veep's never caught fire with me.
Haven't went back and watched Barry.
Ballers and silicon valley cool but kinda ran their course at this point.
I was there for the night of.
I watch most of the docs and films.
Watched all the classics. Oz., wire,Sopranos, six feet under, entourage, how to make it in America, deadwood, eastbound and down.

None of you can check me about HBO. I been getting my money's worth for years.

Back