Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

I like not knowing shit tho lol. We're still in the introductory phase so they'll hit us with the swerve when all these stories converge and tell us what shit means eventually.

I like not knowing shit to a certain extent. But don't mind fuck me for the sake of mind fucking me tho.

I'm kinda scared they won't tell us what everything means if it doesn't happen by a certain point. I hate investing when the ball can easily be dropped down the stretch run.

That reddit theory cool but I aint rolling yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron Paul is Teddy. Just getting that vibe cause why was he invited to that meeting spot only to be told to get lost? Somebody wanted him there.

That reddit theory cool but I aint rolling yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron Paul is Teddy. Just getting that vibe cause why was he invited to that meeting spot only to be told to get lost? Somebody wanted him there.
He was just there to deliver the drugs to kill dolores.

I have no idea whos who and dont know any character name outside of Delores, Bernard, and Maeve(?)

This show is a clusterfuck now.

All I know is Serac is the boss, and he's out to snuff Dolores. I have no idea what Bernard is doing except trying to snatch up Maeve, who's still frozen fro all I know.

See? Clusterfuck.

Back