Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Westworld (CANCELED After 4 Seasons)

Man I could of swore that there were two Dolores'. The OG one and the one that became Hale. Or am I trippin?

Man I could of swore that there were two Dolores'. The OG one and the one that became Hale. Or am I trippin?
when? not in season 2

for the timeline of season 2 ,Delores killed Hale and was Hale basically the whole season.

Delores killed Hale early in season 2 and we didn't know until the finale of season 2

You think caleb a robot?
No.He's human for sure.That thing in his mouth is for humans to get enhancements .

But it's possible she put his human file in host Hale.

Only thing that throws me off is how Hale was immediately turned on by her ex

Either it's another woman in Hale,the male host was gay/bi or has no orientation,or was that loyal to keeping up appearances.

Would be crazy if Caleb was gay and him and the black dude,Kid Cudi were lovers and that's why it wasn't a big deal for him to kiss another man

I'm mad bored and high

pause BTW

Last edited:
I'm strongly leaning towards that Hale is Delores and Delores is Wyatt/Delores theory

LOL on gamestop they killed by playing Pusha T and saying "you are hiding a child" in reference to Hale

Wait

I though Wyatt was made up to give Teddy purpose
Idfk lol

But I think we've moved past the idea that a host is merely whoever their pearl is. I think dolores is onto some new shit of making human copies of ppl or got access to do it.

I thought I was following along way better this season then I see that reddit theory and my brain is fuckin melted and idk shit anymore

Yeah. Its getting harder to follow instead of easier which is a little disappointing to be honest. I'm in it for the long haul but I'm kind of resigned to the fact that someone is going to have to explain to me what I watch every week. Which takes the enjoyment out of watching the show.

I'm trying my best to keep up tho.

Yeah. Its getting harder to follow instead of easier which is a little disappointing to be honest. I'm in it for the long haul but I'm kind of resigned to the fact that someone is going to have to explain to me what I watch every week. Which takes the enjoyment out of watching the show.

I'm trying my best to keep up tho.
I like not knowing shit tho lol. We're still in the introductory phase so they'll hit us with the swerve when all these stories converge and tell us what shit means eventually.

Back