Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make me slut

deebo-o.gif

Hey nigga that's a female

I really don't think anyone has been roasted more than Sleep. This nigga had like 3 different exposures lol
That nigga got mad at me cause I said Homeland was wack then went on a drunken rant about suspending belief for the white women being saviors of the free world trope on tinychat.

Fuck Homeland.

Stupid fucking tv show.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Not all women were as strong as OB, Kat, Westie, or Bride. They were truly the queens of the ic.

But I agree with a few posters here. This aint the ic. This place aint built for the fuckery. Me, I prefer the fuckery cause I love to laugh and it makes time go by. But I see @Goldie going for a different vibe and I can respect that.

You cant recreate gold.
just depends on the fuckery imo

I don't think anyone wants the high levels of fuckery where people are posting personal details of other people's lives and affecting their work, relationships, livelihood, etc.

just depends on the fuckery imo

I don't think anyone wants the high levels of fuckery where people are posting personal details of other people's lives and affecting their work, relationships, livelihood, etc.

We weren't doing the exposing. That was ducky/JG. I'm sure they have no interest in this site.

I was actually paranoid they would pop up simply because I was a mod again.

But I would step down if that ever happened
Neither have been really active in a nefarious way on the ic in a long time. It's funny cause kimi and kat willingly gave up the nudes then got mad when everyone saw lol

Not all women were as strong as OB, Kat, Westie, or Bride. They were truly the queens of the ic.

But I agree with a few posters here. This aint the ic. This place aint built for the fuckery. Me, I prefer the fuckery cause I love to laugh and it makes time go by. But I see @Goldie going for a different vibe and I can respect that.

You cant recreate gold.

Kat singlehandlely ruin the board but its 2018 the IC is so 2017

You cant recreate gold.
why you think they were queens tho?

i disagree on many fronts with that.

and while i dont agree with what sleep did and it was fukked up.....but some of yall niggas are full of shit and supported ob blindly.

i know i may stand alone on it.....but i saw most of the shit from the jump. he was possessive from the jump....

if lashing is gonna be dealt out....it should be dealt out properly.

i cant support someone feeding fukkery.

i got no beef with du...he did what he thought was right. i wont fault him for that. but i relate this to a chick that knows a nigga beats women but she goes over to him and hits him and when he hits her back she runs to get her brother.

that whole shit wasnt right on both parts.

again..im not defending sleep but i am saying he wasnt the only one wrong in that.

Last edited:
why you think they were queens tho?

i disagree on many fronts with that.

and while i dont agree with what sleep did and it was fukked up.....but some of yall niggas are full of shit and supported ob blindly.

i know i may stand alone on it.....but i saw most of the shit from the jump. he was possessive from the jump....

if lashing is gonna be dealt out....it should be dealt out properly.

i cant support someone feeding fukkery.

i got no beef with du...he did what he thought was right. i wont fault him for that. but i relate this to a chick that knows a nigga beats women but she goes over to him and hits him and when he hits her back she runs to get her brother.

that whole shit wasnt right on both parts.

again..im not defending sleep but i am saying he wasnt the only one wrong in that.

The fuck are you talking about? I refer to them as such because through all the exposures and all the bullshit, they stayed. They respected as much as any other for having probably the thickest skin on the internet. You babbling on about some irrelevant bullshit.

The fuck are you talking about? I refer to them as such because through all the exposures and all the bullshit, they stayed. They respected as much as any other for having probably the thickest skin on the internet. You babbling on about some irrelevant bullshit.
its my opinion.....

and does that really mean thick skin tho? some of the shit said was just combative as fuck...and didnt respect themselves. but tried to play it like they did. read between the lines bruh.

a queen would not put herself in such positions or spots to have to have thick skin.......but you respect what you think is right.

and im not talking about ob, bride or even westie....i got there angle

The fuckery we need to worry about comes from Donkey

Niggas named Standardized Slaugther as they favorite thread.........I’ve seen enough to know we have nothing to worry about

We ok with the fuckery y’all gonna bring

Well I'm not into hacking emails and all that type shit

But if yall do start a donkey I need an alert on any female poster nude leaks.

Yall should just call in jackass.

its my opinion.....

and does that really mean thick skin tho? some of the shit said was just combative as fuck...and didnt respect themselves. but tried to play it like they did. read between the lines bruh.

a queen would not put herself in such positions or spots to have to have thick skin.......but you respect what you think is right.

and im not talking about ob, bride or even westie....i got there angle

Lmao you're taking the title too literal. But whatever. Besides the point.

Remember that one chick who signed up who old us all straight out she has videos on Xvideos? But you went straight for the neck and she didn't last a day lol. Beta and I were trying to keep her around lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back