Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how this broad always start shit but wanna play the damn victim. Neither one of us was talking to her but she always interjects herself into the shit. Mind your business in the new year and things wont get like it was earlier.

Naw Kandy is actually very funny.

Produces a lot of content and does a lot to keep things going around here.

Kat just posted.... She was never as dedicated as Kandy is.....

Chi town just don't like his shit being called out.... Nobody really give a fuck, but he goes ape shit over it

Naw Kandy is actually very funny.

Produces a lot of content and does a lot to keep things going around here.

Kat just posted.... She was never as dedicated as Kandy is.....

Chi town just don't like his shit being called out.... Nobody really give a fuck, but he goes ape shit over it
WTF did I say to her, I'll wait while you fabricate some shit trying to play the father figure role. FOH Du

It's funny how this broad always start shit but wanna play the damn victim. Neither one of us was talking to her but she always interjects herself into the shit. Mind your business in the new year and things wont get like it was earlier.
Girl shut upppp.

Not all women were as strong as OB, Kat, Westie, or Bride. They were truly the queens of the ic.

But I agree with a few posters here. This aint the ic. This place aint built for the fuckery. Me, I prefer the fuckery cause I love to laugh and it makes time go by. But I see @Goldie going for a different vibe and I can respect that.

You cant recreate gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back