Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao you're taking the title too literal. But whatever. Besides the point.

Remember that one chick who signed up who old us all straight out she has videos on Xvideos? But you went straight for the neck and she didn't last a day lol. Beta and I were trying to keep her around lol
who me?

I went for the neck?

deebo-o.gif

Hey nigga that's a female
Lmfao!!!

Was gon let this cook until midnight to get all the IC shit out ya systems but this my first and only response about the last few pages

Unknown, you cool with me, but you were flat out wrong going at Kandy in the fashion you did fam.

Everybody else, this isn't IC 2.0

I, like many of you appreciated the IC for what it was, but what it was eventually lead to a lot of great posters leaving the site. That's simply not gon fly here.

We had many conversations about what this day would mean with a mass influx of IC users. We welcome everyone with a new fresh start (unless you on that pedo shit).

We welcome new ideas and feedback to enhance the community experience but we are not going to make this the IC.

2018 is about ablackweb.

No disrespect to Kat because I've always thought she was a cool person but there will be no threads about her here. Should she ever decide to post here, that will be her decision, and if she does, y'all not gon just bombard her with IC shit. We are trying to create new memories.

I think Du and Cain said it best is that Abw is like how grown and sexy used to be back in the day. We gon have some laughs and fun sprinkled with the occasional fuckery but the fuckery will not be what the site is known for.

Now that I'm about to lock this thread, some of y'all haven't left this thread since you've joined. I implore you to visit other areas of the site. There are some cool ass people and topics here, but you never gon find out if you wanna stay stuck on that old of. She gon brah. Keep it moving.

Thread locked and fof'd

I'm still rofl @ that nigga having all those long ass posts pre-written and copied and pasted them shits back to back to back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back