Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welp the maven takeover is completed (RIP IC) -Blackrain has had enough!& NoOneImportant OUTTA THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my proudest IC moments.....i knew shit was gonna hit the fan when i made that post about him working w the mentally challenged
I kinda felt the same when I put trill out his misery .

Lol it woulda been so G if obfrsh really never came back to the IC after that shit....

Man, I feel like I got the last laugh on a couple of them Niggaz

I kinda felt the same when I put trill out his misery .

Lol it woulda been so G if obfrsh really never came back to the IC after that shit....

Man, I feel like I got the last laugh on a couple of them Niggaz

OB cool as fuck she literally lives 1 minute away from me...when i fix my phone and find her number im a have her post here....

OB cool as fuck she literally lives 1 minute away from me...when i fix my phone and find her number im a have her post here....
She been here bruh, she just not as active....

But yea I know y'all cool as shit....

That's why that " why you ain't come to me" gif was so funny to me....

Lol, she called in the big dog..... No offense scrap

She been here bruh, she just not as active....

But yea I know y'all cool as shit....

That's why that " why you ain't come to me" gif was so funny to me....

Lol, she called in the big dog..... No offense scrap
lmao the disrespect..OB knows she catches any beef me and my niggas tooling up

lmao the disrespect..OB knows she catches any beef me and my niggas tooling up
ROFL, yet still instead of going to you she hit me up on Facebook like. "can you believe this shit?"

Lol, I was just happy I got the green light this time, Cain will tell you, I was essentially begging Marley to let me do the same thing way back when....

I don't know why chicks protected dude. But ob was the first I know of who said, fuck it... Get him

I mean real talk, she never had to jump in, hit dogs holla, and he was sweating.... But when she did.... That shit was over.....

He dead on sight over here too...

Any dude that get mad and start posting folks names and numbers n shit gets no run over here

That negro was wildin
He needed a break
He can be cool, but he tends to take stuff way to personal at times.

Like every response ain't gotta dig so deep. And I know how pot/kettle black that sounds coming from me.... But I've been very chill here for the most part.

Speaking of trill theres no chance of that nigga ever popping up over here right? i hope yall got a kill on sight out on his ass B

Like every response ain't gotta dig so deep. And I know how pot/kettle black that sounds coming from me.... But I've been very chill here for the most part.
Over here aint like over there
That's just what it is
Niggaz gotta adjust

Wouldn't be surprised if trill is already here. Why is it onsight for him?

No you havent

Hell nah that's one dude on greenlight status with all the bs he's pulled

That nigga a whole hoe bruh I peeped how he came at you and Recap, two of the most laid back brothers on the site while yall were just saying the same shit as everybody else. That shit made me mad and thats why i kept my foot on his neck during that whole exposure even though some niggas were on some "Man yall need to chill with the jokes" type shit. I won't tryin to hear that shit, I wanted him to say some shit just so I could kick it into the next gear but he wouldn't.

so mikey made an account over here to do market research?

jay holla'd at him like "we need to figure out how to get more than 1 post a week mikey, head over there and find out their secret"

Wouldn't be surprised.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Kinda sad if they don't realize that their best chance of getting more activity is to scrap the maven and go back to the old format.

Almost like someone trying to figure out how to get a square block to roll like a wheel.

smh

Common sense really isn't that common.

That nigga a whole hoe bruh I peeped how he came at you and Recap, two of the most laid back brothers on the site while yall were just saying the same shit as everybody else. That shit made me mad and thats why i kept my foot on his neck during that whole exposure even though some niggas were on some "Man yall need to chill with the jokes" type shit. I won't tryin to hear that shit, I wanted him to say some shit just so I could kick it into the next gear but he wouldn't.
Bruh lol that possessive shit he tried pulling with OB while trying to throw dudes under the bus on some "see I'm the only one that knows what you need" shit was creepy as hell. I didn't bother responding when I saw him post up them pics looking like a 2014 shakey cam horror movie smh.

only a couple hours left to lament the end of the IC

pour out a lil liquor and shed a tear for the forgotten homies, then we shittin on the maven in '18 and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back