Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welcome Home Bobby Shmurda

Well it kinda doesn’t matter when since you’re comment was about him taking a shot at Bobby
Bro, 69 dying for attention. You think it's far fetched that it'll happen? From the looks of it that feature was some label shit that happened BEFORE all the snitching shit went down. I doubt these 2 dudes really know each other like that.

Just remember I asked this question when it happens.

Bro, 69 dying for attention. You think it's far fetched that it'll happen? From the looks of it that feature was some label shit that happened BEFORE all the snitching shit went down. I doubt these 2 dudes really know each other like that.

Just remember I asked this question when it happens.
Lol I won’t remember

either way neither of us really care about this we just making convo

He served his time. He

Gotta come out clean now. Cant fall back into that trap.

Make your music and make your money.

Glad the good brother is home but let's not forget he made a song telling about all his crews illegal activities and that's what basically got them locked in the first place. STILL I'm glad he back home now let's see if he stay home and got his mind right

Glad the good brother is home but let's not forget he made a song telling about all his crews illegal activities and that's what basically got them locked in the first place. STILL I'm glad he back home now let's see if he stay home and got his mind right

the police were already on to them even before the song got drop . When the song got big it def put light onthem

Back