Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welcome Home Bobby Shmurda

One day niggas will realize that the rap world is bigger than their bubble.

5 song Bobby clocking comparable or more monthly listeners. Not listens, listeners. Than some niggas that get championed here during a 7 year bid ?

Outside is bigger than your playlists’.

its not even about his music why it was so covered . it covered heavily because he took extra time so that his friend rowdy can get out at the sametime as him . You hardly see niggas would do that so thats why its been heavily covered . U got niggas steady talkin bout 69 the rat then bobby being a stand up nigga
I completely understand that I just don't respect why it's always hiphopnews. Dude is known more for his street shit than his music. The culture holds that street shit too high. He's praised for and covered heavily for everything but music. That's my only knock with dude or anything or anyone in that genre(drill music) they're just glorifying killed each other literally.

I completely understand that I just don't respect why it's always hiphopnews. Dude is known more for his street shit than his music. The culture holds that street shit too high. He's praised for and covered heavily for everything but music. That's my only knock with dude or anything or anyone in that genre(drill music) they're just glorifying killed each other literally.
Not to mention they was on Bobby dick wayyy before ppl even knew about the rowdy sentence thing so that point that was made don’t even have nothing to do with it

That shit been in hiphop way before this drill music came about .

Means absolutely nothing to folks lmao.

kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

Niggas love bringing up folks being on papers, snitching and all sorts of shit.. Its been this way for years but now all of a sudden when a nigga who never folded is about to come home it don't matter no more?

Back