Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welcome Home Bobby Shmurda

Relax I listen to East and shmurda I trying to figure out what deal Mass Appeal giving out to East that would make shmurda sign on.
I don't know the intricacies of his deal however since signing East has films, runway, and print modeling under his belt. And he still release projects and feature heavy on East Coast projects

Not to say Bobby will follow in those steps exactly however I believe MA (Nas fucks with him) would be his best chance of success and staying out the street shit

I don't know the intricacies of his deal however since signing East has films, runway, and print modeling under his belt. And he still release projects and feature heavy on East Coast projects

Not to say Bobby will follow in those steps exactly however I believe MA (Nas fucks with him) would be his best chance of success and staying out the street shit
I hope Bobby can get the deal that allows him to release the majority of his vids on WSHH like Dave

OK. Well shmurda and his crew gotta do it Indy then partner with MA that would be the move.

Back