Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welcome Home Bobby Shmurda

this is why i hate when geeks speak on street shit. bobby shmurda on the street tip is a real ass nigga.

i think it's important to note that shmurda agreed to add two extra years onto his prison sentence, in exchange for the lessening of his partners sentence, Rowdy Rebel's.

now most will say "He is a criminal who hurt people" "He made terrible music... who cares" but I feel there is an air of nobility about this that I've been mulling over for the past few years

again, stick to the river and lakes youre use to.
just cause you snuck some weed in the club in ya bra for one of ya homeboys one time dont make you any more qualified to speak on "street shit" than anyone else in here.

He was rolling with them boys and took his charge. That’s part of.

Now let’s see what he do going forward musically.

i dont like your lame, weird, moist ass @AP21 i would appreciate it if you never addressed me up here again.

the only power you hold is on abw while the rest of your life is in fucking shambles. whens the last time your dick got wet? whens the last time a woman saved your real name in her phone and not under shit like “food” or “bills” ????

your entire life is comprised of getting hoed out by other men and getting curved by women.

dont ever step out of your stacey adams again and address me

go back to whatever crawl space you climbed out of hoe

i dont like your lame, weird, moist ass @AP21 i would appreciate it if you never addressed me up here again.

the only power you hold is on abw while the rest of your life is in fucking shambles. whens the last time your dick got wet? whens the last time a woman saved your real name in her phone and not under shit like “food” or “bills” ????

your entire life is comprised of getting hoed out by other men and getting curved by women.

dont ever step out of your stacey adams again and address me

go back to whatever crawl space you climbed out of.
LMAO

How long you been wanting to say this. You don't dictate how and when I respond to you ??

You found every generalization insult and just hoping one sticks. I'm actually disappointed. This doesn't show any originality or creativity.

The same tired insults which none of them are even closely based in any reality. Ahhh man. You thought you had one.

i haven’t seen this much fighting over black men being freed since 1865
e2eccd0907161e126f5aa9921770b0337cc8bf43.gifv

Oh. Ok.

The old "doesn't get bitches in real life" insult. What will I do?

I'ma hand on my mod badge on the way out the door. You sure told me

Foh Race

i know more about your real life than you think. be careful who youre pillow talking to on here clownball.

again, your only ounce of power is abw. you have 0 control in any other area of your life. you are not a man but an errand boy for niggas you never met over the internet.

so that means youre clown on and off abw. how is it even on social media you cant manage to pretend to be anything other than a clown ass nigga?

you mean to tell me in the land of pretend you still cant manage to fake a decent persona outside of bitchassness and bafoolery?

#embarrassing

like i said, im not taking any street pointers from niggas that wear church clothes around the house. nor am i taking pointers on street shit from a nigga that i know for certain allows other niggas to jump in front of them at the barbershop

“no its cool, im fine, i promise im not in a rush” head ass nigga

:cry:

i made a whole thread dedicated to your corny ass and you were quiet as a church mouse. what made you jump stupid today? i dont know who put the battery in your bowtie fontzworth bentley but i suggest you go back to lurking around the cool table for threads that dont belong and leave me be.

again, i dont like you so dont address me slouch

Last edited:
i know more about your real life than you think. be careful who youre pillow talking to on here clownball.

again, your only ounce of power is abw. you have 0 control in any other area of your life. you are not a man but an errand boy for niggas you never met over the internet.

so that means youre clown on and off abw. how is it even on social media you cant manage to pretend to be anything other than a clown ass nigga?

you mean to tell me in the land of pretend you still cant manage to fake a decent persona outside of bitchassness and bafoolery?

#embarrassing

like i said, im not taking any street pointers from niggas that wear church clothes around the house. nor am i taking pointers on street shit from a nigga that i know for certain allows other niggas to jump in front of them at the barbershop

“no it cool, im fine, im promise im not in a rush” head ass nigga

:cry:

i made a whole thread dedicated to your corny ass and you were quiet as a church mouse. what made you jump stupid today? i dont know who put the battery in your bowtie fontzworth bentley but i suggest you go back to lurking around the cool table for threads that dont belong and leave me be.

again, i dont like you so dont address me slouch
Good talk

Back