Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welcome Home Bobby Shmurda

i know more about your real life than you think. be careful who youre pillow talking to on here clownball.

again, your only ounce of power is abw. you have 0 control in any other area of your life. you are not a man but an errand boy for niggas you never met over the internet.

so that means youre clown on and off abw. how is it even on social media you cant manage to pretend to be anything other than a clown ass nigga?

you mean to tell me in the land of pretend you still cant manage to fake a decent persona outside of bitchassness and bafoolery?

#embarrassing

like i said, im not taking any street pointers from niggas that wear church clothes around the house. nor am i taking pointers on street shit from a nigga that i know for certain allows other niggas to jump in front of them at the barbershop

“no it cool, im fine, im promise im not in a rush” head ass nigga

:cry:

i made a whole thread dedicated to your corny ass and you were quiet as a church mouse. what made you jump stupid today? i dont know who put the battery in your bowtie fontzworth bentley but i suggest you go back to lurking around the cool table for threads that dont belong and leave me be.

again, i dont like you so dont address me slouch
You should ghostwrite raps or just rap straight up

Nigga you got bars lol

lqvolj7p5cj61.jpg

like i said, im not taking any street pointers from niggas that wear church clothes around the house. nor am i taking pointers on street shit from a nigga that i know for certain allows other niggas to jump in front of them at the barbershop

“no it cool, im fine, im promise im not in a rush” head ass nigga

i made a whole thread dedicated to your corny ass and you were quiet as a church mouse. what made you jump stupid today? i dont know who put the battery in your bowtie fontzworth bentley but i suggest you go back to lurking around the cool table for threads that dont belong and leave me be.

again, i dont like you so dont address me slouch

The bold was funny as shit!!

Back