Welcome To aBlackWeb

Weirdos

Kandy!!! I’m like literally obsessed with his dick. It just be there lol and I have all kinds of questions about how it feel to have something just laying on your thigh? Does it get in the way sometimes like titties do? Do you just play with it because if I had one, I would just play with it randomly
It is an interesting body part!!

Boooooooooooo!!!

giphy.gif

oh boy! Where was I when this was created?

Here’s my lightweight answer:

I’ve held the penis while he peed,

held it while it was soft and told him to think of something that’s gonna get him hard. It was weird to feel,

Press the soft meat against my eyelid.

get real close to his eye and told him to blink fast while I blinked fast so I can feel his eyelashes on mine. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

My real issue used to be digging in his pants. I’d even do it in public. I had to learn to fight that impulse. It’s just something about soft meat that gets me every time.

That’s enough for y’all, gotta pay for the rest.

I love the soft meat. The best part of all this is having a dude who let me be “weird”. I’ve talked to dudes who see too cool for it. Dropped they assess quick.

I told my ex he was a balloon and I was gonna blow him up. Guess where I blew?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought holding your man's penis while he pees was something a lot of women were curious about and have done at least once?

Speaking of pee...I laughed so hard I might've tinkled a lil bit when I read "Press the soft meat against my eyelid."!!! I was NOT ready....it's too early😂🤣😂
Um......am I weird by being kinda aroused by this convo? 🧐 🤔 😬:huh2::ohshit2:

*sighs*

Apparently making her yell "HURT ME" over & over again...while AGRESSIVELY playing wit her pussy, and lightly biting her nipples at the same time.

I mean that's weird to me, b/c a brotha not tryin to catch any sexual assault, or domestic abuse charges. Lol. But she's not the 1st woman I've ran into like that. My other ex enjoyed getting her nipples bit, and tugged as well. I'm guessing its that pain/pleasure type deal???

get real close to his eye and told him to blink fast while I blinked fast so I can feel his eyelashes on mine. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

My real issue used to be digging in his pants. I’d even do it in public. I had to learn to fight that impulse. It’s just something about soft meat that gets me every time.

this is

This is

Ideal.
Kinda sexy....not weird

Kandy!!! I’m like literally obsessed with his dick. It just be there lol and I have all kinds of questions about how it feel to have something just laying on your thigh? Does it get in the way sometimes like titties do? Do you just play with it because if I had one, I would just play with it randomly
Yea dudes get called weird for that sometimes.

Last edited:
I've got a taste for pizza...

...and paynus.

Is it weird that my mouth actually gets really wet when I have the urge to give head? And that I really do have "a taste for" it?

Ladies?👀 @Baldheadlogic @Loquacious @Tayboo Please tell me I'm not alone iin this...please

me last night, his new loc twists had my pussy jumping I ain’t lying y’all. Sucked his dick up 1 am no fucks given lol :really?:

Back