Welcome To aBlackWeb

Weirdos

Baldheadlogic

Beardologist
What’s something you and your s/o do that others might find weird behind closed doors....
cardi-b-gif-17.gif

Role play
Text each other while in the same room cuz we not speaking to each other

maybe it’s not weird

ehhh

i loved the thread premise but thought about it and nothing really came up as weird aside from shit I've already talked about

i talk about bringing food in the mix all the time but we dont really do that shit lol.....ima just come in the room w/ two sticks of butter and a can whipped cream one day 😈⌚

i loved the thread premise but thought about it and nothing really came up as weird aside from shit I've already talked about

i talk about bringing food in the mix all the time but we dont really do that shit lol.....ima just come in the room w/ two sticks of butter and a can whipped cream one day 😈⌚
That sounds like ass in exchange for heart problems

Bringing food ain't weird anyway lol

@Baldheadlogic ate woman what do yall do that's weird?🧐

like one person gets ass and the other gets heart problems?

or you saying the deal itself is ass, and will cause heart problems?
The former.....ninja clogging arteries. That ass must be worth it.

i don’t want no smoke

yeah um, you got it

i really tried but if we're talking just random strange things and not sexual, then we do all that nasty tmi shit.....from popping boils to holding her hair while she pukes to trimming things up in between waxes

never done anything like that ^

yeah um, you got it

i really tried but if we're talking just random strange things and not sexual, then we do all that nasty tmi shit.....from popping boils to holding her hair while she pukes to trimming things up in between waxes

never done anything like that ^

WHOA !! You’ve done that??

Reactions: 1/2
oh boy! Where was I when this was created?

Here’s my lightweight answer:

I’ve held the penis while he peed,

held it while it was soft and told him to think of something that’s gonna get him hard. It was weird to feel,

Press the soft meat against my eyelid.

get real close to his eye and told him to blink fast while I blinked fast so I can feel his eyelashes on mine. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

My real issue used to be digging in his pants. I’d even do it in public. I had to learn to fight that impulse. It’s just something about soft meat that gets me every time.

That’s enough for y’all, gotta pay for the rest.

I’ll start because y’all just talking :lilb:

something I did with my s/o is that I held his dick while he peed. I asked him and he thought I was playing but I just wanted to know how it felt:really?:

held it while it was soft and told him to think of something that’s gonna get him hard. It was weird to feel,

get real close to his eye and told him to blink fast while I blinked fast so I can feel his eyelashes on mine. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

My real issue used to be digging in his pants. I’d even do it in public. I had to learn to fight that impulse. It’s just something about soft meat that gets me every time.

I thought holding your man's penis while he pees was something a lot of women were curious about and have done at least once?

Speaking of pee...I laughed so hard I might've tinkled a lil bit when I read "Press the soft meat against my eyelid."!!! I was NOT ready....it's too early😂🤣😂

Kandy!!! I’m like literally obsessed with his dick. It just be there lol and I have all kinds of questions about how it feel to have something just laying on your thigh? Does it get in the way sometimes like titties do? Do you just play with it because if I had one, I would just play with it randomly

I thought holding your man's penis while he pees was something a lot of women were curious about and have done at least once?

Speaking of pee...I laughed so hard I might've tinkled a lil bit when I read "Press the soft meat against my eyelid."!!! I was NOT ready....it's too early😂🤣😂
I love the soft meat. The best part of all this is having a dude who let me be “weird”. I’ve talked to dudes who see too cool for it. Dropped they assess quick.

I told my ex he was a balloon and I was gonna blow him up. Guess where I blew?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back