Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wefunder - Startup Investing

ill look into it.

but i dont use apps like that. sounds like a good idea tho on the surface. i need to dig deeper.

we often talked about starting up an investment club. but we all get hella busy.
but i think this is something we should think about starting.

What's your return on things like this?? And how long does it normally take?
They have a section that explains how you get paid. Each startup has detailed information about the risks and the profits. You would essentially own a stake in the company and get paid from that if it is profitable. Always read everything first and decide if its something that you believe would be profitable in the future. I am about to start with just $100 dollars on multiple companies and some do allow a refund before a certain time if you change your mind.

Here is their FAQ.

Last edited:
Made first investment so I will see how it goes. Read a Forbes article earlier how Jay-Z, Nas etc are investing in startups. Trying to find out which ones so I can pit something on it. Aston Kutcher made a lot off Uber, AirBnB and Spotify when they were early in development.

ill look into it.

but i dont use apps like that. sounds like a good idea tho on the surface. i need to dig deeper.

we often talked about starting up an investment club. but we all get hella busy.
but i think this is something we should think about starting.
That would be awesome! I’d be down

Back