Welcome To aBlackWeb

Weakest boyfriend of the year/ early decade goes to....

I don't know how to feel about this. I hate ignorance with a passion, but...

If it's true that this chick got jumped and is going to door to door handing out beatings while simultaneously being her own cameramaan, I believe her adventures need to be given a NetFlix series or something. You could call it the iPhone Ass Whoopings or Stomp the Broad or something like that.

Screenshot_20200128-131410_Samsung Internet.jpg

giphy.gif

I don't know how to feel about this. I hate ignorance with a passion, but...

If it's true that this chick got jumped and is going to door to door handing out beatings while simultaneously being her own cameramaan, I believe her adventures need to be given a NetFlix series or something. You could call it the iPhone Ass Whoopings or Stomp the Broad or something like that.

10B68D09-C7FD-469D-B8B6-EBF9209D0B83.gif

As a man how can you let you women cry out for you and you do nothing.

That shit was pathetic
One of my three F's

Your woman gotta know you gonna fight for her.... It ain't always gotta be physical... But you gotta have her back and stand up for her,..

He completely let her down

lol That chick was just as shocked by his lack of action as ya'll are. She got up and was like "Babe???"

On the real though, ya'll assuming a lot about their relationship. If he just fuckin' and she's just some gutta broad that goes around doing stupid shit when he's not looking, he was probably right to not catch heat for beating a woman over that chick.

Back