Welcome To aBlackWeb

We need 67 senators to remove Trump from office. Here’s what we need to do:

Surprize!

We need 67 senators to remove Trump from office. Here’s what we need to do:

70587085-ca2f-4999-ab18-b789fa37c5a4.png
Hello my friends!!!

I’m hoping that we will remember today for months and years to come – because today we’re launching a new and very important effort pressuring the Senate to remove Trump from office.

We’re tracking every senator’s position on our new website. We’re giving you a tool to call and contact every single one of them.

I need you to go right now to the full website that we just made live a few moments ago!!! Sign up. Call the senators and tell them to remove Trump. Tell your friends and family to do it, too. This is what our political moment demands.

Listen. It’s highly likely that the House of Representatives will vote in favor of impeachment. The real fight to remove Trump from office will come down to the Senate. Until very recently, everyone thought there was a 0% chance that the Republican-controlled Senate would vote to remove Trump. That is no longer true: a handful of Republicans have indicated that they’d be willing.

But to remove Trump, we need to begin our work pressuring the Senate immediately. We will force each senator to choose a side on removing him from office until we get to the number needed to win – 67.

So our first goal is to remove Trump. Now let me tell you about the second.

Our campaign to get 67 senators to remove Trump will work hand-in-hand with our ongoing campaign to flip the Senate: by pressuring senators and senate candidates to take a stand on this issue, we can distinguish the bold leaders we need to elect and support in order to flip the Senate away from conservative control. We think it’s a pretty smart strategy, and we hope you do, too.

The evidence about Trump’s crimes is now overwhelming. We need a hands-onu approach to force every senator to choose a side because there is no longer a middle ground. The Senate must remove him from office.

But to make sure that happens, we need a huge grassroots effort of people to organize and campaign and fight for it! We need you. We need your friends. We need your friends’ friends. So please:

This is urgent. Let’s get all hands on deck to get the Senate to remove Trump! Go to 67senators.com right now to get started.

We can DO THIS!!!

Love and appreciate you,

Shaun

I’ve done my part, please do yours. The above link provides automatic access to a page with your senators and representatives.

As long as our Senators sit on their asses grifting right along with Orange Mothaphugga; there are no checks and balances and no Constitution.

Hes been in office for like 3 years, but all of a sudden we need to urgently remove him like hes the main problem in our government...nah. Everyone is using Trump to distract people for their bullshit.

I swear, like all of this is fake selective outrage that completely ignores the real problem, because its easier to blame Trump since he says shit straight up instead of double talk.

Hes been in office for like 3 years, but all of a sudden we need to urgently remove him like hes the main problem in our government...nah. Everyone is using Trump to distract people for their bullshit.

I swear, like all of this is fake selective outrage that completely ignores the real problem, because its easier to blame Trump since he says shit straight up instead of double talk.

I'll be honest with you bro. Everything you said is well and good and some of it may be true. But the question still remains: Do you think Trump is fit to serve as President and has he violated the laws that govern the job?

I fail to see how anything you mentioned addresses that question. And this is no hate at all. If I can learn something from this, enlighten me. I just fail to see it.

Trump ain't the only one who needs to be removed. Cocaine Mitch...Graham and lot of them GOP muthafuccas who stand by him need to go.

Do you honestly believe nothing that he did during his campaign or those three years before this scandal deserves impeachment?

I'll be honest with you bro. Everything you said is well and good and some of it may be true. But the question still remains: Do you think Trump is fit to serve as President and has he violated the laws that govern the job?

I fail to see how anything you mentioned addresses that question. And this is no hate at all. If I can learn something from this, enlighten me. I just fail to see it.
Of course I dont think Trump is fit to serve as President, but the reality is I think his VP would be way worse for us. I'd rather have an erratic non-politician in office that says what hes really thinking and believes, who also doesnt care if he trashes his party, than a guy who I think is worse and a more extreme version of him who knows politics. Pence would turn republicans in a well oiled machine that knows how to go through all the fake motions of caring all while secretly pass things to fuck us that we wouldnt find out later. With Trump at least we have everything laid out on the table.

Do you honestly believe nothing that he did during his campaign or those three years before this scandal deserves impeachment?

I'm not even sure if Trump really violated anything worthy of impeachment. They were lying and said he had Russia rig the election when it was their over confidence that fucked it up. Everything he does they treat it like the end of the world to try and prop themselves up and for the media to get clicks. They cry wolf so much I dont even react anymore.
They're legit both a party of liars rn and it seems like the Democrats have learned nothing since him winning the election.

Of course I dont think Trump is fit to serve as President, but the reality is I think his VP would be way worse for us. I'd rather have an erratic non-politician in office that says what hes really thinking and believes, who also doesnt care if he trashes his party, than a guy who I think is worse and a more extreme version of him who knows politics. Pence would turn republicans in a well oiled machine that knows how to go through all the fake motions of caring all while secretly pass things to fuck us that we wouldnt find out later. With Trump at least we have everything laid out on the table.

Full stop. If the bolded is true, the rest makes NO difference. Impeach the nigga in the office who is unfit. If another until nigga olds the office after him..impeach him too.

I'm not even sure if Trump really violated anything worthy of impeachment. They were lying and said he had Russia rig the election when it was their over confidence that fucked it up. Everything he does they treat it like the end of the world to try and prop themselves up and for the media to get clicks. They cry wolf so much I dont even react anymore.
They're legit both a party of liars rn and it seems like the Democrats have learned nothing since him winning the election.

All due respect - If you actually believe the bolded. I can’t take you seriously ... We have nothing to discuss.

Good day sir.

Well, If you think Trump is responsible for everything bad and hes not just carrying on standard Republican rhetoric/policy, then idk what to say other than media scare tactics worked in distracting you.

Back