Welcome To aBlackWeb

We gotta talk about THE greatest story lines in Wrestling History

Bret Hart's heel turn in 97 was done great, so was the whole Highway to Hell storyline in 98.
Highway to hell storyline is legit one of my favorite memories being a kid watching wrestling. From the eerie cold build to it and AC/DC H8ghway to hell theme to go with it with the long montage video package for it. Fucking piff at its finest.

Too bad the match was ehhh but still that build was epic.

Highway to hell storyline is legit one of my favorite memories being a kid watching wrestling. From the eerie cold build to it and AC/DC H8ghway to hell theme to go with it with the long montage video package for it. Fucking piff at its finest.

Too bad the match was ehhh but still that build was epic.

I had already kinda liked wrestling but the summer of 98 was when I really got into it. That build up to Summerslam was so awesome to watch as it happened. I wanted my mom to buy that shit so bad but she wouldn’t do it.

I had already kinda liked wrestling but the summer of 98 was when I really got into it. That build up to Summerslam was so awesome to watch as it happened. I wanted my mom to buy that shit so bad but she wouldn’t do it.
Lol my mother would hit me with the yeah ill think about it and then 5 mins before the ppv "No, maybe next time" like she aint knew that the whole time. Mf have to catch the VHS a few months later to see the show.

Lol my mother would hit me with the yeah ill think about it and then 5 mins before the ppv "No, maybe next time" like she aint knew that the whole time. Mf have to catch the VHS a few months later to see the show.

My mom did that same shit to me lol. She did that for Survivor Series 98 too. After that I just went to whoever’s house who had the pay per view.

Back