We gotta get out the habit of...

why so?

does the answer change?

you got kids?
no

you have kids?
not really

im curious how a convo goes?
Cuz niggas be lying and will try to be laid up with you when they have no business being with anybody.

You aint gotta repeat right away but you might have to rephrase asking if they in relationship at diff times. Someone told me instead of asking are you single, ask "is there anyone that thinks they're in a relationship with you" lol

Cuz niggas be lying and will try to be laid up with you when they have no business being with anybody.

You aint gotta repeat right away but you might have to rephrase asking if they in relationship at diff times. Someone told me instead of asking are you single, ask "is there anyone that thinks they're in a relationship with you" lol

Lmaooo.

That question will have me

Fixed. Men don't like that shit either. I've actually considered it to be disrespectful after a while.

Anywho....

I'll go with LITTERING. It still baffles my mind that people are content with living in a world surrounded by their own filth. Especially here in NY. Trash and dog shit EVERYWHERE, and for the life of me, I can't understand why or how the natives choose to put up with it.

Her : "You don't have kids?"

Me : "No."

Her : "Really? You have no kids?"

Me : "No. I don't have any kids."

Insta-turnoff.

I get that question all of the time, then be shock when I tell them that I don't. Even had a chick once tell me, that she know I have kids because I look like it. I told her no, then her eyes lit up like I had an halo on my head. Some chicks be going through traumatic experience from their past lol

Back