Welcome To aBlackWeb

We gotta get out the habit of...

Being shocked that there are men out there who don’t have kids and are over 30, like myself

well im 28 but my friend and his girl be asking when am i goign to have kids so my kids and theirs kids grow together. the dude already has three kids two with current girl and one from other relationship. Im enjoy life right now but if it happens then it happens

Thinking it’s someone else’s job to fix our community. As if everyone can’t do a little something.

holding ur farts in all day so that when u and ur s/o are under the sheets at night u don't be letting off an atomic bomb of pent up fart all in one go

Sometimes you gotta ask these niggas multiple times if they got kids or if they actually single.....

Some of the shit I get asked or see chicks get tense about I'm thinking...

"what kind of fuck nigga trauma have you been through? Like what happened to you?"

I'm not equipped to deal with that trauma you've been through off the jump.
We need to unpack our baggage slowly.

why so?

does the answer change?

you got kids?
no

you have kids?
not really

im curious how a convo goes?

Cause some of these niggas really do be out here with 5 kids from 3 mothers dropping that shit in chicks laps after 2-3 months. That's traumatic.

It's mad fuck niggas out there. It's the fact they can't tell that gets me. I can spot those people in a room. If you can't tell I'm not one of em, and that's a question you try and use to decide if you want to go forward I'm cool.

Cause the thing is... a fuck nigga just gonna lie to you anyway.

Asking women people when are they gonna have children.

Add on...
Fixed. Men don't like that shit either. I've actually considered it to be disrespectful after a while.

Anywho....

I'll go with LITTERING. It still baffles my mind that people are content with living in a world surrounded by their own filth. Especially here in NY. Trash and dog shit EVERYWHERE, and for the life of me, I can't understand why or how the natives choose to put up with it.

Some of the shit I get asked or see chicks get tense about I'm thinking...

"what kind of fuck nigga trauma have you been through? Like what happened to you?"

I'm not equipped to deal with that trauma you've been through off the jump.
We need to unpack our baggage slowly.
I've never been in this situation personally, but I've seen a chick meet and date a dude who swore up and down he was only dealing with her and gave no indication it was any other way. Come to find out he had a whole wife and kids. Niggas be lying b lol. Sometimes the good ones gotta catch strays on behalf of the trash.

Back