Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

Autopsy was released but it wasn't anything we didn't already know and no charges towards the cop and sounds like the prosecutor's office probably won't pursue any.

Crime is high as hell out here but it seems the cops are trying to do better with community relations.

Autopsy was released but it wasn't anything we didn't already know and no charges towards the cop and sounds like the prosecutor's office probably won't pursue any.

Crime is high as hell out here but it seems the cops are trying to do better with community relations.

Yea, shit going like we knew it would. RIP to Baby Girl

Sidebar: You in CBUS reppin The M, salute sir.

Yes sir, I think you're the first person to notice or call it out and I literally stay about 2 mins from the osu campus
On your Trey Burke shit lol. Respect homie. You originally from the Mitten?
Wore a Michigan sweatsuit down High Street in 09(?), damn near caused a riot.

On your Trey Burke shit lol. Respect homie. You originally from the Mitten?
Wore a Michigan sweatsuit down High Street in 09(?), damn near caused a riot.
You was looking for trouble... lol. They get serious about that shit even when they're making us look bad.

I'm from here tho but got 1 daughter in AA and another at osu because she couldn't get in up there

Back