Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

I don't say anthing to the effect of anything. I say what I say. You can quote my post if you feel like you're right and we can take it from there.

And if that was two white girls... nobody would have died there that day. Please prove me wrong.

And if I search and search and find some anecdotal example with two white girls similar to this, what does that prove?

We all agree black people catch it worse. That doesn't change the fact that police brutality is a problem for everyone. It's in our best interest to let it be known as such. That's all I'm saying.

nigga made a narrative about a fake life me and my baby mom were never together never in a relationship why would i be mad she got married she was married before me too so am i mad about that. you been married 12 years and never heard your wife pussy make macaroni noises so she been faking orgasms and you been fucking un-enthusiastic pussy your whole life. you literally call other niggas big dog on this site you look up to other niggas on a forum. nigga your whole style as a man is a bitch. you think light skin people are discriminated against and you think you ball better that professional basketball players because they are women. but you a vending machine nigga with no pro prospects. i fell sorry for the folks you raising and you thought it was ok to rape your wife. dont ever address me yella bitch
Lmaoooo yo this how ya been giving it up in here? Wow

Black people don't really kill each other more when you control for socio-economic status. Violence is more prevalent in poor communities. Blacks are disproportionately poor.

Facts.

But I ain’t gon sit out here and act like I don’t know a lot of senseless killing personally.

Ehhh I'm not sure this holds up. A higher % of black people live in poverty than white people...true. But more white people total live in poverty. So if we just look at those in poverty, 24% of the population is black, 28% is Hispanic, and 41% is white. Those numbers still wouldn't explain being responsible for over 50% of homicides.

Ehhh I'm not sure this holds up. A higher % of black people live in poverty than white people...true. But more white people total live in poverty. So if we just look at those in poverty, 24% of the population is black, 28% is Hispanic, and 41% is white. Those numbers still wouldn't explain being responsible for over 50% of homicides.

It's a complicated issue, but black poverty and white poverty aren't the same. Sure there are lots of poor white people in the country. For instance, they weren't systematically trapped in ghettos like black people. They didn't have their neighborhoods flooded with drugs like black people. If you look back, violence sharply increased in the black community with the advent of the War on Drugs and the introduction of crack. I think what we're seeing in the black community is more akin to what was seen in Italian communities during prohibition than to random poor white neighborhoods.

Anyway, the answer to your question is likely more complicated than I'm making it. I'm pretty sure the increased violence has resulted from a variety of factors.

It's a complicated issue, but black poverty and white poverty aren't the same. Sure there are lots of poor white people in the country. For instance, they weren't systematically trapped in ghettos like black people. They didn't have their neighborhoods flooded with drugs like black people. If you look back, violence sharply increased in the black community with the advent of the War on Drugs and the introduction of crack. I think what we're seeing in the black community is more akin to what was seen in Italian communities during prohibition than to random poor white neighborhoods.

Anyway, the answer to your question is likely more complicated than I'm making it. I'm pretty sure the increased violence has resulted from a variety of factors.

Agreed. A ton of governmental issues have contributed to it. Removing fathers from homes, the "war on drugs", fucked up policing, that stop and frisk bullshit, etc. , and I'm sure a bunch of shit i don't know about.

I was gonna take this somewhere, but I'm too tired to start it tonight. Maybe in the morning.

You don't have to be super specific. Generally...broad strokes... what makes black people who are 14% of the population commit over 50% of the murders?

Bruh you can’t google? Why I gotta look up stuff that been talked about for years. Like asking why we have health issues or food deserts it ain’t up to others to hold your hand

What if I told you the answer to both issues is the same. We live in a racist ass country that degrades and dehumanizes us and makes us fight over limited resources. Are you even black?

Bruh I’m leave it alone this nigga wants racism explained to him fully like he never heard the concept before and it’s crazy.

Bruh I’m leave it alone this nigga wants racism explained to him fully like he never heard the concept before and it’s crazy.

You think if I ask that question to everyone on this site I'll get the same answer? No. So I was asking for your answer. Asking for your POV on something isn't me not understanding the issue. It's me trying to better understand why you think what you think.

Lmao, guess you about to tell them bruh.
Unfortunately @Hazeleyes was on the phone with me when it happened. Still think she a lil traumatized by the situation, but she solid as hell, was ready to avenge my death if it happened.

That shit traumatized the hell out of me. I was afraid they would try to make it seem like you weren’t complying or something.

Back