Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News We can't catch a break: 16-year-old Makiyah Bryant shot and killed by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio. *Trigger Warning Body Cam Footage*

I dont think anyone ever said white folks dont ever get shot or abused by the police... but more often than not.. 9.5 times out of 10 they show waaaaaaay more restraint when dealing with white folks than they do with black folks

Thought this was common knowledge like damn

To sum things up

White supremacist pig killed black girl because he can and wanted to

He didn't a save life. That wasn't his intent

He took a life. That was his intent

The knife will save him from legal accountability, that's why he shot.

If you believe otherwise, you already know what i think of you

:cont:

I know I was being disrespectful in this thread and I think half of it was warranted. We all know he had options we know if she was white this girl would have a higher chance of living. We know being black made foster care mental health and etc harder to deal with. We know white peoples love this. I don’t see any other side here

To sum things up

White supremacist pig killed black girl because he can and wanted to

He didn't a save life. That wasn't his intent

He took a life. That was his intent

The knife will save him from legal accountability, that's why he shot.

If you believe otherwise, you already know what i think of you

:cont:
In Dos fashion

to sum it up, a 16 yr old girl had trauma and anger problems because her parents left her in a system that dont help black people and she wasn’t getting help in and they show up to fight with her but not for her and not save her and left her to the decision of another system that’s against black people.

like i said earlier, their system is working fine. It’s not meant to help us.
Lil mama shouldn’t have been there. And no child should feel they still need to protect themselves when a parent is present.

that spoke volumes.

if a lil girls daddy ain’t her superhero ......something is wrong

In Dos fashion

to sum it up, a 16 yr old girl had trauma and anger problems because her parents left her in a system that dont help black people and she wasn’t getting help in and they show up to fight with her but not for her and not save her and left her to the decision of another system that’s against black people.

like i said earlier, their system is working fine. It’s not meant to help us.
Lil mama shouldn’t have been there. And no child should feel they still need to protect themselves when a parent is present.

that spoke volumes.

if a lil girls daddy ain’t her superhero ......something is wrong
Bruh that's fine. She was in a situation. Plenty are. But her situation is NOT catalyst here. The armed white man IS

Her situation is not the head of the snake. The armed white man is. To kill a snake (meaning get to the root of a problem) you have to chop off the head, not beat up the body or chop off the tail

Its not deflecting because its all relevant but its not focusing either

Bruh that's fine. She was in a situation. Plenty are. But her situation is NOT catalyst here. The armed white man IS

Her situation is not the head of the snake. The armed white man is. To kill a snake (meaning get to the root of a problem) you have to chop off the head, not beat up the body or to chop off the tail

Its not deflecting because its all relevant but its not focusing either
And we gotta protect our own.
Police our
Build our own

you speak of a snake. If it keep biting ppl and killing them. Gotta stayaway from the snake or kill it.

I’m not seeing no killers , killing them. So what can we do?

keep them out our business and we decide our own shit.

We can do for ourselves waaaaay before they decide to throw us a bone and treat us human.

We hear you but we talking about the current situation. Community policing is cool but that not gonna happen overnight when a lot of us don’t trust each other or like each other. I feel like Dos you looking down on people for expecting police to treat us like humans and that’s not fair bro

We hear you but we talking about the current situation. Community policing is cool but that not gonna happen overnight when a lot of us don’t trust each other or like each other. I feel like Dos you looking down on people for expecting police to treat us like humans and that’s not fair bro
Nah.
I’m not looking down on no one. Not trying to come off like that.
but of all the killing I saw of cops being wreck less......this is one that could have been different.

community policing has to start at some point. Overnight can happen if it’s serious enough.

it seemed like it stopped overnight so we can do the same in reverse.

and like you said ...we don’t trust or like each other. But why? Then they pick us off one by one because you don’t like me? That’s not cool. Don’t like them more. Don’t trust them more.

I mean this can go in many directions.

i just can’t expect them to act right in any situation.

We are 14% of the population. They are a majority idk if the proportions add up

But don't talk about it like white people don't get shot one minute, then move the goal posts to what rate they're shot the next.

I see your logic now though. Black people make up a higher % of the victims of police homicides than their % of the overall population. That shows police don't care about black lives, like they do white lives.

Just to play devil's advocate. What do you say when people say black people are dangerous because we make up 14% of the population but commit over 50% of the murders?

But don't talk about it like white people don't get shot one minute, then move the goal posts to what rate they're shot the next.

I see your logic now though. Black people make up a higher % of the victims of police homicides than their % of the overall population. That shows police don't care about black lives, like they do white lives.

Just to play devil's advocate. What do you say when people say black people are dangerous because we make up 14% of the population but commit over 50% of the murders?

That’s it’s deeper than stats what leads to violence

Yeah but here's the thing... you were replying directly to me and what I said. But instead of doing that in good faith you made up a point to argue against that nobody... especially not me... actually made.

I didn't make up anything. Go back and read what I said. You said something to the effect of "If that were two white girls this wouldn't have happened." I responded directly to that statement. I said that people have to stop saying shit like that because it isn't true.

Last week some cops beat up an old white lady with dementia. A lot of those dudes are just savages that will fuck anyone over.

I never claimed you said that white people don't get killed by the police, so I'm not really sure why you keep saying I did.

All I'm saying is that we live in a racist country. As long as we frame this as a black and brown issue, it will take forever to get movement on it because the racists in power and the dummies that follow them don't care about that. But when they start understanding that it can happen to them, then we might get some movement. When we get some general movement then we can fight to make sure that whatever moves they make will also address our unique problems.

If we keep doing and saying the same shit we have been, we'll never make any progress.

Black people don't really kill each other more when you control for socio-economic status. Violence is more prevalent in poor communities. Blacks are disproportionately poor.

Facts.

But I ain’t gon sit out here and act like I don’t know a lot of senseless killing personally.

You don't have to be super specific. Generally...broad strokes... what makes black people who are 14% of the population commit over 50% of the murders?

What if I told you the answer to both issues is the same. We live in a racist ass country that degrades and dehumanizes us and makes us fight over limited resources. Are you even black?

I didn't make up anything. Go back and read what I said. You said something to the effect of "If that were two white girls this wouldn't have happened." I responded directly to that statement. I said that people have to stop saying shit like that because it isn't true.

Last week some cops beat up an old white lady with dementia. A lot of those dudes are just savages that will fuck anyone over.

I never claimed you said that white people don't get killed by the police, so I'm not really sure why you keep saying I did.

All I'm saying is that we live in a racist country. As long as we frame this as a black and brown issue, it will take forever to get movement on it because the racists in power and the dummies that follow them don't care about that. But when they start understanding that it can happen to them, then we might get some movement. When we get some general movement then we can fight to make sure that whatever moves they make will also address our unique problems.

If we keep doing and saying the same shit we have been, we'll never make any progress.

I don't say anthing to the effect of anything. I say what I say. You can quote my post if you feel like you're right and we can take it from there.

And if that was two white girls... nobody would have died there that day. Please prove me wrong.

Back