Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watch Boston Dynamics’ humanoid robot leap up massive steps like it’s nothing

I can weaponize a hefty enough drone with a 100W laser. Gotta be kinda big 'cause the laser array, raspi targeting computer, and batteries for all of it will add a decent amount of heft to it, but I can definitely do it.

Will I do it? That remains to be seen.
Ahhh
You know about the raspberry pi

My brother can build them from scratch. Him and a business partner were trying to set up a battle bots type league with drones but it never/hasn't took off. He built ones meant to actually fuck the other drones up.

my design is something a bit more... tactical.

No being wants to be a slave or controlled.

Maybe we'll blow ourselves up before we develop artificially created beings to the point where they can decide that they aren't taking anyone's shit anymore.

there's a theory we're in a simulated universe & there's 3 possibilities

1. we're on the verge of creating sum new A.I. technology that's so great it would eventually lead to the downfall of mankind but we stop ourselves before it gets too deep

(now when in the history of humans have we come across sum new technology & not seen how far we can take it? so that's not likely)

2. we're on verge of this new A.I. technology & do move forward seein how far it will go & destroy the planet

(this is more likely)

or

3. we are indeed in a simulated universe

(think of the Sims game a million yrs from now & how real the "graphics" would be... it's possible lol)

I think they should stop with the Artificial intelligence while we still have a chance. I don't know if you guys saw the Terminator, but it came out in 1984 and is basically about a robot that looks human. But it malfunctioned somehow (or I think they went back in time or something) anyway, The point is that you can build a robot that humans can't beat and then it becomes a problem. I mean, the robot in the O/P looks like it could be disguised as a human being and if you have somebody halfway around the world controlling it with a joystick it could be a serious problem, especially if there's thousands, or millions of them. Especially if they're bulletproof.

That robot in the O/P looks kinda real and it moves kinda like a human, but in another 20 years that thing is gonna look like a real human and things could get ugly.

I think scientists are opening up a can of worms by building robots that look like real people that have super human strength.

Just imagine if somebody like Adolph Hitler/Saddam Hussein had a million of those!

I don't see how anything good can come out of a robot that looks real that can be controlled by a joystick from miles away.

Look at the difference tho: Japan's shit is basically ready for commercial sale. Shit looks like a finished product whereas Boston Dynamics looks like a prototype. The Japanese shit has been miniaturized and the technology has already made it's way into other places plus there's a fit and polish to what you see in their shit. Yeah they wanna be weirdos and make 'em fuckable and all that, but think about what that actually means: They've gone far beyond walking and running up stairs and have moved on to more functional areas. They're done proving the technology works and have moved on to applying it.

And now Korean's are on to shit like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Shit's like Hammer Industries trying to copy Tony Stark's Iron Man suit

I don't know if you are aware, but Japan is officially part of the United States. The United States owns Japan.

They signed an unconditional surrender on September 2, 1945. Ever since then Japan has been recognized as a territory of the United States of America by The United Nations, which the allies formed after World War 2.

I mentioned it before that President Bush came to my high school when I was a teenager and I got the opportunity to talk to him. He said, "we own Japan".

I don't know if you are aware, but Japan is officially part of the United States. The United States owns Japan.

They signed an unconditional surrender on September 2, 1945. Ever since then Japan has been recognized as a territory of the United States of America by The United Nations, which the allies formed after World War 2.

I mentioned it before that President Bush came to my high school when I was a teenager and I got the opportunity to talk to him. He said, "we own Japan".

wrong

Japan is not a territory

Japan may be called "a nation" but it is owned by The United States of America. They signed an unconditional surrender. We have a military base in Japan. They do not have a military base in America. In fact, they don't even have a military (I don't think).

Back