Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watch Boston Dynamics’ humanoid robot leap up massive steps like it’s nothing

Right, who knows what it’s equipped with

And that was a robot on wheels but same concept
Did they actually show the killer robot? I can't remember?
DPD swat got all the toys, I'm sure they have at least one robo dog on deck by now.

we was all in that thread on the IC. Pretty sure you were in it too, it ran for something like 70 pages.

Yeah that's what I'm saying I was deep in that thread. don't remember it playing out like that. Maybe I didn't stick around or maybe I just forgot

Just wait till that drone swarm pull up

No being wants to be a slave or controlled.

Maybe we'll blow ourselves up before we develop artificially created beings to the point where they can decide that they aren't taking anyone's shit anymore.

No being wants to be a slave or controlled.

Maybe we'll blow ourselves up before we develop artificially created beings to the point where they can decide that they aren't taking anyone's shit anymore.
We barely were able to get our shit together from a virus that had a relatively low mortality rate. Whatever "Great Filter" we're going to be going up against in the future, we aren't going past it, lol.

Just wait till that drone swarm pull up

This been happening for a years. Weaponized and all.

Wait till regular mfs start doing that shit.

This been happening for a years. Weaponized and all.

Wait till regular mfs start doing that shit.

I can weaponize a hefty enough drone with a 100W laser. Gotta be kinda big 'cause the laser array, raspi targeting computer, and batteries for all of it will add a decent amount of heft to it, but I can definitely do it.

Will I do it? That remains to be seen.

I can weaponize a hefty enough drone with a 100W laser. Gotta be kinda big 'cause the laser array, raspi targeting computer, and batteries for all of it will add a decent amount of heft to it, but I can definitely do it.

Will I do it? That remains to be seen.

My brother can build them from scratch. Him and a business partner were trying to set up a battle bots type league with drones but it never/hasn't took off. He built ones meant to actually fuck the other drones up.

Ok... let's not end up jumping this weeks power rankings on the FBI watchlist.

Back