Welcome To aBlackWeb

Washed Awards: hilarious odd injury moments

I haven’t rode a bike in 20 years and decided to ride with my nieces and nephew one day to the park. I was afraid to make regular turns because for some reason I felt like I was gonna fall off the bike so I made these wide ass turns to the point where my nieces and nephew would laugh at me and say that Uncle Ro was old

:cry:

wait, what's the average age here... :wtf20:

old sedentary "ive fallen and i cant get up" ass niggas.

if u were hitting the gym ur joints wouldn't be pussying out on ya.

tumblr_m7e23tzscj1rvcjd7o5_250.gif

now i see why that "get fit" thread been collecting dust...

Had to revive this thread after what happened today. No injury, unless you count a bruised ego as an injury.

Just let me say, if you 40+ don’t record yourself playing basketball. I promise the image you have in your head does not match reality, smh.

Lol!

If I were to play right now...you minus well have EMT's on standby.

Walking my daughter to my parents house up their steps to the front door and slipped and rolled my foot and broke my pinkie toe in my right foot. A year to the day later walking from dropping my son off at his mom fell down her steps of her apartment and broke my left ankle smh

Damn bruh u prolly need to take that L and buy a motorized wheelchair.

You gone be the 1st nigga in history to die by walking

That nigga gonna need one of these for him to get up & down the stairs...
View attachment 676924

Lol

Bet not fall...

silver-down.gif

Damn bruh u prolly need to take that L and buy a motorized wheelchair.

You gone be the 1st nigga in history to die by walking
7E73BBC4-EA3B-4E5C-9951-40954633F660.gif Perfect way to describe my first fall was when Kevin Hart was describing Shaq falling all in slow motion and shit. I tried to take my ass to work after I broke my toe too thinking it was just a bad bruise and I could walk it off. I couldn’t take the pain anymore and went to the doctor. Straight up fracture in my toe lol

Back