Welcome To aBlackWeb

Washed Awards: hilarious odd injury moments

Lmao @cain blowing his achilles stepping off s curb should of revived this thread but i forgot about it.

Man im 6’5 and we got these small ass work chairs i was sittn with my legs on another chair for 5 hours n somehow fucked my back up…its been a week

I ain't injured beside my lower back hurting for 21 days straight but them AutoZone and home Depot 15% off emails been hitting lately

I been looking for problems in my car that ain't there, tools that I don't need.

My joints are all fucked and I have no idea how. The shoulder been going for a while now, and lifting doesn’t help but whatever. Now though my wrists hurt when I do push-ups and my left hip hurts like a mutha after sitting for a while, smh.

Those joint supplement commercials really been getting my attention lately.

I was 33, playing ball with the GIs, I always been a good street baller. Probably should've played in college.

I had this 23 yr old guarding me, he played D3 ball and then joined the service as an officer.

I am like whatever, talking mad shit to him. I went to do a crossover and my shit locked up on me. I am like fuck it, did a step back threw up the shot anyway and felt my ass muscle explode.

I fell out man, and laid on the court for like 5 minutes. They were like, you good and I was like nah man, I pulled my ass muscle, let me lay here.

That's when I knew I was washed.

Was lifting something not that heavy while twisting my body improperly and ya boy got that sciatica

Feel like a charlie horse in ya ass (big nh) literally everytime I get up

And this is on a less painful day

Feels more relieving to work than to rest

On the side you feel pain, do you carry a wallet in that pocket? That could be related to it as well.

I got a sciatic nerve pinch because of how thick my wallet got and because I sat on it for 8-9hrs a day. First hit around 09. Called myself running across the street to the Circle K by my office and damned near got hit 'cause my whole leg decided to shut down while sprinting across the street with a car coming. I was told I had to take my wallet out of my pocket every time I sat down otherwise it'll never get better.

Back