Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was Eminem Hip Hop's First Incel?

and Mariah Carey. Why do you think they had that long ass back and forth? Muhfucka's still dissin each other looooong after they stopped fuckin.
It's well known they "dated" for 2 weeks

Both of them said he didn't get to hit.

That's why he's obsessed cuz she got away

Last edited:
Alright, I'm gonna open up a can of worms, but I know what I'm talking about.

I went to high school with incels. Another word for them is: faggots.

Basically incels/faggots can't talk to girls. They can't. They can't think of anything to say even if they can muster up the courage to walk up to a girl to ask her out. They can't look girls in the eye. They can't stand straight and have a conversation with the opposite sex. Another word for them is: lame.

A person who is lame can not talk to the opposite sex. Oftentimes you'll hear a girl say, "guys can't talk to me". 9 times out of 10 it's the other way around, she can't talk to guys. There were a few girls like that when I was in high school. They were pretty and guys liked them but for whatever reason none of the guys could ever get her/them to go out on a date. At the end of senior year they told me that those girls can't talk to guys. They just can't do it. So next time you go to a club or a bar and try to hit on a girl and she disses you, maybe it's not you, it's her.

Traditionally the man is supposed to make the first move. Meaning, the man is supposed to walk up to the girl and introduce himself. What a lot of fellas don't know, or understand is that she already made her move. When you're at a party and a girl is standing right in front of you it's because she wants you to talk to her. She's not standing in front of you by accident. She's standing directly in your line of sight so you'll notice her. If you want to pick up a girl at a bar, or a nightclub, or wherever, just introduce yourself to every girl that's standing in front of you all night.

So anyway, here's how incels make the transition from being a so-called, "virgin" to a faggot;

Basically you have some guys that absolutely cannot speak to girls. They can't do it. They can't.

Mix in some drugs and you'll have a bunch of guys that can't talk to girls that can't get laid.

Next thing you know the faggots are wrestling.

Don't blink.

da goat has spoken lol

tenor.gif

don't blink

Alright, I'm gonna open up a can of worms, but I know what I'm talking about.

I went to high school with incels. Another word for them is: faggots.

Basically incels/faggots can't talk to girls. They can't. They can't think of anything to say even if they can muster up the courage to walk up to a girl to ask her out. They can't look girls in the eye. They can't stand straight and have a conversation with the opposite sex. Another word for them is: lame.

A person who is lame can not talk to the opposite sex. Oftentimes you'll hear a girl say, "guys can't talk to me". 9 times out of 10 it's the other way around, she can't talk to guys. There were a few girls like that when I was in high school. They were pretty and guys liked them but for whatever reason none of the guys could ever get her/them to go out on a date. At the end of senior year they told me that those girls can't talk to guys. They just can't do it. So next time you go to a club or a bar and try to hit on a girl and she disses you, maybe it's not you, it's her.

Traditionally the man is supposed to make the first move. Meaning, the man is supposed to walk up to the girl and introduce himself. What a lot of fellas don't know, or understand is that she already made her move. When you're at a party and a girl is standing right in front of you it's because she wants you to talk to her. She's not standing in front of you by accident. She's standing directly in your line of sight so you'll notice her. If you want to pick up a girl at a bar, or a nightclub, or wherever, just introduce yourself to every girl that's standing in front of you all night.

So anyway, here's how incels make the transition from being a so-called, "virgin" to a faggot;

Basically you have some guys that absolutely cannot speak to girls. They can't do it. They can't.

Mix in some drugs and you'll have a bunch of guys that can't talk to girls that can't get laid.

Next thing you know the faggots are wrestling.

Don't blink.

Yo how did I miss this lmaooo

Back