Welcome To aBlackWeb

Walk it like I talk it

Might hit a nigga with a “yummy” after swallowing.

Mouth wide open like a toddler showing you they swallowed all their juice.

Had a nigga tell me to calm down.
“whoooooooooooooo are you telling to calm down nigga?! Whooooooooooooo?!”

Other sayings:

“You gon catch this nut”
“I want it down my......” nah nahhhhh. Ima chill. I’m giving y’all too much of the game.

What i say depends on the woman. Had some that dont know how to talk back or too intimidated to sayvanytjing thinking they'll fuck up the moment. Then again if im on top im choking them half the time.

My personal favorite thing to say is look at me while i push my dick up in you lol. That gets lots of different responses. Gotta have that eye contact at all times.

754C39DF-3858-42F1-BF5B-616221F5952D.jpeg I say a lil somethin

Nothing go to, I like shit said in the moment for the moment. At the same time you gotta know when to shut the fuck up.

Ever drove a car while getting head, it’s fucking difficult. Hard to think and focus when you getting pleasured.

If I feel like she in her zone, I ain’t gone be asking her question and shit for her to feel like she gotta think of some sexy response.

Nah let’s just fuck and let shit happen

I remember when someone told me they like slapping and punishing chicks during sex.

He actually said and I quote “I want to slap her until she drools”
E4F97C83-5EBC-4D6E-B61E-650576A93694.gif

Tell you one thing, nothing make you softer than K.Michelle

My wife was playing that bitch while we was getting down, I was like

:scust:Turn that bitch off, how can you fuck to this?

She talking bout she only hear the meolody

Told her the melody, her voice, the image of K.Michelle in my head is making my dick soft, turn that shit off. Grabbed my phone and put on Maxwell,..pause

See that’s why I said pause, cause I knew that would be taken out of context. If you ever listen to maxwell you’d know often on his songs, he barely even sings. It’s relaxing mood music

Back