Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wale Fed Up With J. Cole Fans.....again

Ehhh

That comes with the occupation
Yes but he’s allowed to tell anybody off

Just because he’s an entertainer doesn’t mean he just has to ignore what ppl say to him wale a person too just like you and me. He just makes music and got money and for all the shit wale goes through I’m sure he does ignore 99% of it

but when he responds to the 1% y’all get on his case

I don’t think that’s fair

Yall do the same to Kevin Durant

Yes but he’s allowed to tell anybody off

Just because he’s an entertainer doesn’t mean he just has to ignore what ppl say to him wale a person too just like you and me. He just makes music and got money and for all the shit wale goes through I’m sure he does ignore 99% of it

but when he responds to the 1% y’all get on his case

I don’t think that’s fair

Yall do the same to Kevin Durant
my only gripe was him inviting people to his man parts

then looks like it was a female who tweeted him

dont take that attitude with a female

dont invite nobody to ya man parts unless you ready to die behind that shit

he could've just said, "i dont have to record everything i do for my community" and kept it moving

my only gripe was him inviting people to his man parts

then looks like it was a female who tweeted him

dont take that attitude with a female

dont invite nobody to ya man parts unless you ready to die behind that shit

he could've just said, "i dont have to record everything i do for my community" and kept it moving
Yeah but sometimes you gotta tell these niggas to eat a dick

Wale a rapper man why you expecting him to be cordial?

As you say it comes with the occupation

“that’s a FEEmale” FOH

Yeah but sometimes you gotta tell these niggas to eat a dick

Wale a rapper man why you expecting him to be cordial?

As you say it comes with the occupation

“that’s a FEEmale” FOH
nah...dont do nothing over twitter characters that you wouldnt do to that person irl

im tired of people getting a pass for that shit.

There's a reason why i personally never tell ANY of ya'll that when joking or even when it's gotten heated in a back and forth. I know that's a type of energy that will bring some shit if im not prepared for it. Now if you are, then thats your decision but i wont feel sorry for whatever happens as a result of that

she legit sounded like she was concerned too. This the shit i was talking about wayne the other day. Repped NOLA until he had no reason to. Wale always screaming out DC/ DMV, etc... in his music, but aint said shit about what's going on

Don't rep the shit when its only profitable for you to do it.

i agree with you

he dont have to broadcast what he does, but when asked about it, he dont gotta be a dick about the shit either
Goes back to fans saying all kinds of disrespectful shit to him on the regular and comparing cole and his moves to him

That’s why I can’t fault him for being a dick

did he overreact a bit? Sure but I mean hey the game is the game

The reason he catching this heat is because the initial tweet wasn't even on some troll shit. It was damn near a shot out to Wale.

But simply cuz someone else was mentioned he lashed out like a lil fukn child.

There is duality in everything. The fan's tweet seemed like a backhanded jab at Wale. Its more than someone else being mentioned. There was no need for Cole to be mentioned and than for him to assume Wale wasn't doing anything. Question the motive or thinking of the fan first.

There is duality in everything. The fan's tweet seemed like a backhanded jab at Wale. Its more than someone else being mentioned. There was no need for Cole to be mentioned and than for him to assume Wale wasn't doing anything. Question the motive or thinking of the fan first.

That's that insecurity the Sion was talking bout..

Back