Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wale Fed Up With J. Cole Fans.....again

tumblr_m5vs92Edhf1qiuuwuo1_500.gif

Im dead at him calling Cole the messiah

Maybe we'll get more direct bars from both

I mean I feel him, but if they good friends I wouldn't go about it in that way. Shows more signs of jealousy more than anything. But I get it since Cole and Wale kinda on the save rapping wave length.

Wale is probably jealous of J Cole place in hip hop and being championed by the people, but he just comes off too forced and corny for some folks while with Cole it seems more genuine.

Im starting to hate this nigga lol.. I know we're not supposed to let an artist's personality affect how we feel about the music but its hard to separate the two sometimes.. I used to be a fan but he turned me completely off over the years. He rants about why he is not bigger and talked about when his peers come up. Blames it on colorism and shit like that.. Naw you just a bitch nigga and unlikable af.

i was gonna start a thread...maybe i still will

but its amazing or rather interesting what tweets artists respond to vs the thousands they ignore

im sure people have tried to troll him, flame him, etc...yet, this was the tweet he chose to respond to

The right name was brought up.

Even being the emotional lil broad that he can be, if that tweet was just a general tweet about the protest and not yet another comparison between him and a peer( ding, ding). He most likely wouldn't have said anything or at least responded better.

Back