Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY wage discrimination and the exploitation of workers in the U.S. labor market thread LATEST: Kellogg Strike

People don't deserve $20 for flipping burgers

Society has to stop trying to justify people who fucked up their careers. Go back to school and change it up, or don't and deal with low wages asking paper or plastic. I'm sick of this whining bullshit
People need to stop falling for the "American Dream" bullshit

MANY people have done the "right" things that were supposed to guarantee them "the good life" and they still got phucked

If you didn't get "the shaft", consider yourself blessed but don't walk around like your're untouchable...b/c unless you're wealthy, your world can fall apart too, under the right (wrong) circumstances

People need to stop falling for the "American Dream" bullshit

MANY people have done the "right" things that were supposed to guarantee them "the good life" and they still got phucked

If you didn't get "the shaft", consider yourself blessed but don't walk around like your're untouchable...b/c unless you're wealthy, your world can fall apart too, under the right (wrong) circumstances
Nowhere did I mention any American Dream fairytales, or guarantees because that's now how life is once you're an adult

But, I'm sick of this bullshit being pushed on us promoting low-skill work by white people. Used to be about excellence, not flipping burgers. I don't care if people catch feelings because they know what I'm saying is true.

Don't work at Burger King and think you're getting a life-sustaining wage, you're not. It's low-level work teenagers used to do. Go get educated, before life passes you by

tenor.gif

People don't deserve $20 for flipping burgers

Society has to stop trying to justify people who fucked up their careers. Go back to school and change it up, or don't and deal with low wages asking paper or plastic. I'm sick of this whining bullshit
Also......your goofy ass deserves a raise as well especially if you live in the US. The cost of living has went up for every year for the last 60yrs yet minimum wage and company wages have went up by a few cents to scale. The government and corporations have made trillions why the people in this countries have made pennies to the dollar.

Also don't take my word for it just look it up

Nowhere did I mention any American Dream fairytales, or guarantees because that's now how life is once you're an adult

But, I'm sick of this bullshit being pushed on us promoting low-skill work by white people. Used to be about excellence, not flipping burgers. I don't care if people catch feelings because they know what I'm saying is true.

Don't work at Burger King and think you're getting a life-sustaining wage, you're not. It's low-level work teenagers used to do. Go get educated, before life passes you by
The point went waaaaay over your head

You just want to argue

Make today great

Also......your goofy ass deserves a raise as well especially if you live in the US. The cost of living has went up for every year for the last 60yrs yet minimum wage and company wages have went up by a few cents to scale. The government and corporations have made trillions why the people in this countries have made pennies to the dollar.

Also don't take my word for it just look it up
Well since the IC days I've promoted people becoming entrepreneurs. I've had my own business for years.

If you work for someone, your value is your skills. No one "deserves" anything, that's not how the game plays out. I know the propaganda being put out to us says that, but it's bullshit. You think Jews are telling their kids, oh go work at McDs? At no point will this 95% white/Jew government ever give us a fair shake. Yall can go kiss Bernie Sander's ass all you want, but these MFers will never come through. So go out, better yourself. or don't and fall off.

Back