Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Waffle House vs IHOP vs Cracker Barrel: Let's finally settle this!!!!

Vote

• Total voters
We prepare seafood better than any place in America.

Skills >>>>>>>>>

If you believe that, you've never been to Sea-Tac.

Best seafood I've had in my life was at various restaurants I ate at while on travel to Ft Lewis. Seattle and Tacoma's seafood spots were all good as fuck.

IHOP for the win. Cracker barrel a strong second. Waffle house is wack. Only thing they had going was blueberry waffles but they stopped selling that. There menu has no variety. All they have for meat choices is pork. IHOP has mad choices. Pancakes and French toast is goat. You can do turkey or pork. Also, if you want real eggs, you just have to ask them and the will use it. I live in p.g. md so there are really no WH around here. Closes ones are like a 1hr30min away.

Cracker Barrell is the only chain I've been to that makes pancakes the way I eat em with crispy edges so they win be default.

Hate going in there though because it feels like slavery and segregation

IHOP and Denny's are nasty, Waffle House is ok and Bob Evans is a lot better than it used to be

Real shit I don't trust people who eat at Waffle House. If my mom ate at Waffle House I wouldn't talk to her for at least a month.

Gotta carry a pistol when you go to WH
They don't wear gloves either and their is always a extra husky nigga on the grill with his shirt half tucked and when he make eye contact he give you a look of like "man this life ain't for me, but fuck you for even looking at me bitch" .

Waffle House is the WOAT. And they don't know how to toast bread

Depending on what I'm in the mood for it's either Cracker Barrel or IHOP. Cracker Barrel is good and you can get an entire meal including unlimited coffee and biscuits for under $15. IHOP is more expensive but I'm looking for steak and eggs or maybe an omelette that's where I'm going. Cracker Barrel has a good country fried steak and there are places that have better omelettes than IHOP but depending on the mood its definitely #1 Cracker Barrel or #1A IHOP.

Bob Evan's isnt bad but Denny's and WH are trash. KYS if you intentionally eat at either one of them.

And ftr the breakfast buffet at Golden Corral>>>>>>>

Last edited:
I question ANY place that serves turkey sausage if they are links not all places do things theoretically as far as making sure the casing isn't pork
Cracker Barrel turkey sausage comes as a patty not a link. Smh at trying to avoid swine only to find yourself still eating pork casings. Been there done that.

Back