Welcome To aBlackWeb

wack100 threatens clubhouse moderator for not acknowledging that his hand was raised to speak

He was very upset. Id like more context.
West Coast rap boss Wack 100 is fuming. The hip-hop executive went online with some angry words for Los Angeles rapper K-Duece after being muted in a Clubhouse chatroom that the musician was moderating.
Wack 100 joined another room that K-Duece was in, and was clearly upset about the snub from the previous conversation. He invited him to a street fight and dropped some wild threats about beating him up, but didn’t stop there. His fiery tirade was recorded. Duece tried to reiterate that he doesn’t have a problem or want smoke with Game’s longtime manager, but it wasn’t enough.

wack thought the guy was ignoring him, because wack thought there were only 9 ppl in the room and was being ignored

he doesn't realize that the 9 images on the screen do not indicate the total number of ppl in the room, which was over 300, so the guy didnt see that wack wanted to speak, he wasn't ignoring wack

but wack didn't care at that point

Aye. Listen. Im not built for this life. No way can someone talk to me like that in public and I stay shut.

Im not a tough guy. Im not on any type of gangster shit. None of that. I dont run up on people. Nothing. I talk to everyone with respect. Havent had beef in years. Passed that stage in my life.

With that said, i have never allowed a mfer to disrespect me like that. And if a mfer does that in public, we got to scrap. And its not even like a fair one where we fight, and regardless of the outcome its squashed.

None of that. Its more like I gotta leave this mfer an inch of his life for talking to me like that.

And if it looks like I cant win that fight, im shooting that mfer.

Thats the only way I could handle that.

And thats why I stick to myself and dont be in anything that could cause me drama.

Cause I got too much to lose. And god forbid im ever in this situation and getting yelled at like that cause I would have to empty a whole clip in that mfer or my pride would never recover.

Last edited:
This is why wack100 name speaks for itself when he does wack shit.

How this nigga wack want to talk tough when nipsey former bodyguard socked the shit out of him for disrespecting nipsey.

Wack100 needs to take a chill pill.

Stress will kill him faster than a bullet would.

Aye. Listen. Im not built for this life. No way can someone talk to me like that in public and I stay shut.

Im not a tough guy. Im not on any type of gangster shit. None of that. I dont run up on people. Nothing. I talk to everyone with respect. Havent had beef in years. Passed that stage in my life.

With that said, i have never allowed a mfer to disrespect me like that. And if a mfer does that in public, we got to scrap. And its not even like a fair one where we fight, and regardless of the outcome its squashed.

None of that. Its more like I gotta leave this mfer an inch of his life for talking to me like that.

And thats why I stick to myself and dont be in anything that could cause me drama.

Cause I got too much to lose. And god forbid im ever in this situation and getting yelled at like that cause I would have to empty a whole clip in that mfer or my pride would never recover.
Facts I’m listening to it like buddy done reached some zen level I don’t know exist yet.....plus I ain’t even built to argue w niggas anyway...violence is the solution

Fuck that, it don't matter if I can win or not I'm shooting that mf'er regardless off the disrespect alone. Niggas 30 and up, ain't no more street fighting

Facts I’m listening to it like buddy done reached some zen level I don’t know exist yet.....plus I ain’t even built to argue w niggas anyway...violence is the solution

I mean wack is weird I get spazzing back but just let the crazy rant because that nigga too old and too wrong

I feel you fam, you one of the most level minded posters on here, but for the sake of your future fam you should probably subscribe to therapy if you haven't. Hope that don't come off disrespectful, it's truly genuine because I hate good people get into bullshit. But as men whenever our pride gets touched, we can't keep on losing our marbles to the point where we gotta kill folks man. The Ego gets alot of people life taken away based on going to jail, or getting murked. This shit happened to a decent amount of folks I grew up with, my Dad almost caught a body and did some insane shit because of this.

Black men trauma goes back to the slavery so trust me I get it, but we have to use resources to better our emotional intelligence fam. I pray you never be in that situation to be disrespected like that, and if you do, if you can project your future vs that moment. Much love @AZTG

Back