Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Wack 100 Says Nipsey Hussle Wasn't A Hip-Hop

@Goldie I've finally seen the light as to why you consistently call these dudes
giphy.gif

Means 100% absolutely nothing in regards to what this is about.

Don't even know why you quoted me to say so much nothing.

Easy E is one of the last people who should've been brought up to defend Nipsey as a legend. Shit was dumb as fuck from the get go and disrespectful to Easy E
I quote you because I think nipsey is a better in regard of what black people need to be doing. Easy-e didn't bring nothing positive to the black community and I get it he had a bigger impact on hiphop culture. Black business>>>>>>Gang Violence is all I'm really saying

I quote you because I think nipsey is a better in regard of what black people need to be doing. Easy-e didn't bring nothing positive to the black community and I get it he had a bigger impact on hiphop culture. Black business>>>>>>Gang Violence is all I'm really saying

That is all the conversation was about. The rest of the shit you saying is nothing

Nigga, you made a post right after you reply to me so I really wasn't sure. Name names next nigga

Don't matter when I made the post. You felt it was for you for a reason for you to reply. If you didn't you would've looked past it like anybody else who felt it didn't apply to them. Walk it out since that shoe fit you'll be alright.

I'm far from a nerd playboi and I don't get why call niggas nerd on the internet while being on the internet
:hahaha:
That do be funny

Wait what? lol

It's 2020, literally everybody is on the internet. From the geeks to the most hood niggas. Being on the internet isn't what makes the geek niggas on here geek niggas.

I don't even know what yall are arguing about, just wanted to point that out lol

Wait what? lol

It's 2020, literally everybody is on the internet. From the geeks to the most hood niggas. Being on the internet isn't what makes the geek niggas on here geek niggas.

I don't even know what yall are arguing about, just wanted to point that out lol

The geeks created the internet but you be talking down on them.

Lame niggas the worse

Back