Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Wack 100 Says Nipsey Hussle Wasn't A Hip-Hop

I mean I see his point but can’t you be a hip hop legend outside of just the rappin? Diddy can’t rap but he legendary business wise so is Russel Simmons. If wack just meant as an MC he is right. But it’s more than one way to be legendary

Last edited:
Nip kinda in Basquiat’s ”category” to me...niggaz didn’t really understand he was a legend until he was gone...by his career gettin’ cut short it in affect made his previous work legendary off tha strength of tha certain legendary shit we’ll be deprived of by their passin’...if that makes sense lol

Nip kinda in Basquiat’s ”category” to me...niggaz didn’t really understand he was a legend until he was gone...by his career gettin’ cut short it in affect made his previous work legendary off tha strength of tha certain legendary shit we’ll be deprived of by their passin’...if that makes sense lol

i know you said “to Me” but Basquiat was already poppin and had significant notoriety when he was alive. His death only Further heightened his persona and art. His legend status makes 100% sense. That comparison doesn’t work.

You gotta relax

Back