Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Wack 100 Says Nipsey Hussle Wasn't A Hip-Hop

NIP not a rap legend but i fucks with his last few projects ultra heavy. He moved up my list alot

If Tyler gets killed it wont be like it was for NIP

Agreed. Im just saying if we say "well he's a legend to some people so he's a legend", then the word loses its significance. There's a big group that would take his death harder than Nipsey's (just like that dude xxxtentacion).

Wack isn't that old and Nip wasn't that young. He was the about same age as J Cole and Wale, and a little older than Kendrick, Meek, and Drake.

I get what you're saying about being a legend to THEM, but the problem with that is it takes away from calling someone a legend. Tyler thre Creator has a fan base, and is probably a legend to some people... he's not a legend though.

Opinions, G. That's all any of these Top 5/Top 50 timekiller debates are. You providing yours just helps strengthen my point that this shit is all subjective.

Notice I never provided my own. What I did was make the case for both sides of the opinion thru the lens of age & exposure....(and untimely death).

Last edited:
Opinions, G. That's all any of these Top 5/Top 50 timekiller debates are. You providing yours just helps strengthen my point that this shit is all subjective.

Notice I never provided my own. What I did was make the case for both sides of the opinion thru the lens age of & exposure....(and untimely death).

I feel what you're saying. I just think the masses should determine legend. If a majority of people are saying no, then no. At that point you have to specify what kind of legend (local legend, west coast legend, battle rap legend, personal legend, etc.). Like if people say he's a legend in LA, my vote doesn't count. LA people would have to say. But right now I think the masses are saying no.

Kinda like Snoop. Im not real into his music, but I can admit he's a legend because the people have spoken.

Back