Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vitamins 💊

You been taking them? Results?
Havent tripped balls yet but took 2grams the past 3 nights

I didnt realize your body develops a high tolerance for mushrooms fast so its best to take days off between taking them for max results

The 1st 2 nights were amazing tho. My legs were tingling and crazy body high. Taking a few days off them gonna do 3 or 4 grams next

20221016_124919-jpg.942719

20221017_084804-jpg.942720

20221017_085038-jpg.942721

Regularly microdosing can be good for your synapses, so I definitely recommend mushroom tea if you can make it! That looked like a good harvest judging by those pics

Damn bruh just embrace the baldness.
Man I been came home bro. I been bald for years bro lol.

Im in my late 30s bro. Collagen for my joints and keep my skin looking good. Testosterone booster and the estrogen metabolizer for obvious reasons. The scotch porter for my beard and my regular multi on top of a good diet and excersize. My black ain’t cracking no time soon mayne

I ate all my mushrooms 😔

Thought that batch was gonna last a year... didnt even make it to Christmas

Been taking a beef liver supplement for a week now…I’ve had moderate acne on my back since I was a teen but it’s almost completely cleared up

Been taking a beef liver supplement for a week now…I’ve had moderate acne on my back since I was a teen but it’s almost completely cleared up
How much is it? What is it normally used for? And is there a smell?

How much is it? What is it normally used for? And is there a smell?

No smell or taste, it’s just capsules

There are a lot of alleged benefits you can read in that link

For me I just felt more energized yet calm, but I started getting nausea when I went up to 3 pills/day (it says you can gradually get up to 6 a day but I’m gonna stick with 2 cause that seems like a scam to sell more product)

Back